• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who is Darrell Nodland?

Something in the oil business. (Geologist) He really is that good, but he is quite busy. We are surprised he has time to still be designing courses here in ND and putting them in. Awesome guy. His local course gets tweaked by him now and then (Patterson Lake) and it is always a blast to see what he comes up with.

That makes sense... as a geologist, he would do a lot of business with oil companies... a trip to Texas...

As a guy that travels, I take my discs with me and play every chance I get.

There's a guy named Dallin Blanchard (1039 rated) killing it in our local A tier this weekend. I've never heard of the guy, but it looks like he's from Idaho Falls, ID. Nate Sexton is trying to catch him, but we shall see.

https://www.pdga.com/tour/event/43553

Darrell played the Grateful Disc tourney in the late 90's-early 00's several times and had great battles with Stokely and Randolph. He and Randolph teamed up for doubles one year and shot -22 on 24 holes on a layout that I think the hot round for the weekend was -8. He had a great overall game back then, no real weaknesses.

Great to see Dallin Blanchard doing well, he has really come on strong lately. Pretty amazing to raise his rating to 1039 playing mostly smaller tourneys. Looking forward to the coverage from Kitsap.

Latest posts