• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

who is sick of "frolf punks" ruining "disc golfers" reputations?

discordye

Eagle Member
Vandalism, foul language around children, littering, and groups the size of Texas

Last edited:
I wish these people would just stop. Some ass-hole spray painted "POOP" in Pink and Orange spray paint over almost all of the courses around Southwest MI. It just pisses everyone off. Its gotten so bad that people are giving a reward to who ever has info and/or knows who is doing it.

Yeah its really f***ing stupid. Everyone and I mean everyone wants to find this person and either really hurt them or kill them lol.

Yeah, garbage cans are always tipped over, and countless times they throw they're **** dx plastic at buildings at the park on purpose, they leave they're garbage everywhere and for some reason they all throw tomahawk, ha, I'm racist against frolf punks lol.

Yeah thats the same at Oshtemo Park. All the trash is kind of being slowly picked up by either township officials or maybe people who want to see it clean. And yes it is racism towards frolf punks. I like to call them Frat Fags lol

Yeah, garbage cans are always tipped over, and countless times they throw they're **** dx plastic at buildings at the park on purpose, they leave they're garbage everywhere and for some reason they all throw tomahawk, ha, I'm racist against frolf punks lol.

Now hold on...my fav disc is dx plastic, but I try really hard not to be a frolf punk.

atleast they didnt steal yout TEE PADS, BASKETS, PULL THE JACKASS AIRHORN TRICK, THROW LOGS AT YOU, AND DID I MENTION STEAL THE ****ING BASKET!?!?!?!?!LITTERING AND ALL THE PETTY STUFF IS NOTHING

atleast they didnt steal yout TEE PADS, BASKETS, PULL THE JACKASS AIRHORN TRICK, THROW LOGS AT YOU, AND DID I MENTION STEAL THE ****ING BASKET!?!?!?!?!LITTERING AND ALL THE PETTY STUFF IS NOTHING

261fc0a1bb712e1e_Picture_9.xlarge.jpg

I wish these people would just stop. Some ass-hole spray painted "POOP" in Pink and Orange spray paint over almost all of the courses around Southwest MI. It just pisses everyone off. Its gotten so bad that people are giving a reward to who ever has info and/or knows who is doing it.

I am not sure you can say that on this site

I love golfers with little kids and dogs running amok in my fairway as well. I think a general lack of etiquette is the problem rather than any specific tag you want to label someone with.

Now those people annoy me!

Also, it irritates me when people bring alcohol to a course where it's not allowed and then litter the place with their cans. Are they too stupid to realize that could get the course pulled?