• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who listens to Music while throwing?

This^.

I'm eternally jealous of people who possess the level of hubris required to force everyone else to listen to their music IN A PUBLIC PLACE. Exactly like the "people" who broadcast their music in a subway car.

It must be nice to move through life without giving a single f*** how you might be affecting anyone else's environment. So jealous.

Nah, just attention seeking behavior. At some point sometime and somewhere, someone said to them STFU! and they then realized, hey, I get noticed by being an a$$-hat! So they let their freak flag fly.

Same as Harley riders with open pipes and kids with boom bass shaking stereos in their car. Hey, everyone is looking at me, I'm cool! No, you're just a pud that makes a lot of noise and needs attention.

Nope, and I don't like it when people on my card break out the speaker without asking.

I hear way too much EDM on the course disrupting rounds.

Personally I don't find it distracting, but many do.

Headphones I'd be fine with if I could find some Blutooth ones I liked. The chord is no Bueno while throwing.

I think y'all need to call the wahmbulance. Some good music at a reasonable level
makes my round 100% better and has basically zero effect on yours as we pass by....what? Maybe a time or two during the round? If it is influencing you, then I'm sorry for you. Same with people who bitch about people talking or moving around during a casual round. ****ing deal with it or ask me politely to stop. I'm here to have fun, not play like it's a tournament. If it's a league or tourney then it's a different story. I have a lot more fun and play a lot better with people talking, listening to music, moving around and enjoying themselves. People hiding behind trees or turning their music down when I putt gets in my head. Just be normal.

Zero f@$&s given. I don't play tournaments though.

Latest posts