• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who will win 2014 Worlds

Another for McBeth and Pierce. My 'dream' final card includes: McBeth, Wysocki, and Lizotte. the fourth slot is a toss-up... maybe Rico, Dave or Will.

I would love to see a local or ex local win it all. Nate and Feldy will be top 5 but alas I have to pick the percentages
McBeth - Minimum 3-pete
Ladies I think might be close
I am picking PP
but I like Val and Kat's chances as well

It will probably be Mcbeth and Ricky going at it again, maybe even Lizotte. But I wouldn't be surprised if Doss, Feldberg or even Brinster surprises all of us. Paige and Des will probably go at it. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Wesse or Bygde makes a run for it.

Why is everyone picking Feldie? has he won a single tournament this year so far? From the videos I saw it looked like he's still adapting to his new discs.

Anyway, i'll go with McBeth and Allen.

Why is everyone picking Feldie? has he won a single tournament this year so far? From the videos I saw it looked like he's still adapting to his new discs.

Anyway, i'll go with McBeth and Allen.

Borg has spent a little bit of time in Oregon.

I would really like to see Feldberg win. But I just can' t get McBeth and Wysoki and Cale out of my head.
I hope Cat. win for FPO

i wanna see feldberg win on the course he helped design, it just may not happen.

Latest posts