• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who you taking for the 2010 worlds?

I'm thinking silver must be quite sidearm friendly, it is the gold course with shorter teepads. Sara is an excellent golfer, im excited to see that round rating, they should be up very shortly.

I'm pulling for Uli all the way 2x world champ coming right up!!! I would imagine he would get a disc out of this, only been 4 years since his last crown!

Anyone have any word on whats up with Jenks? I see he shot 2 ~960 rated rounds yesterday and i haven't heard any chatter on that yet.......

Anyone having problems with the live scoring? The lead card teed off over an hour ago and I have yet to see any updates. What the hell?

Sarahs round showing as a 1010. Nice round.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sarah ran away with now. I played with her at Seneca league about three weeks ago. Her game was the best I've ever seen. I remember playing with her three years ago when they only shot she had was a sidearm flick.

Yeah he said that it was better for his game to throw "everything". Don't see anything wrong with that. Im sure he and discraft will be bummed if he wins this year though and doesnt end up with a signature world champ disc.

I don't think he throws all brands. I know he is a Innova sponsored player.

They had an hour long delay today. Afterwards, Nate shot a 57 and is in 3rd.

Some of the holes in the video are Fountain Hills

the silver course is short and technical. it's difficult, but if you can control every shot, you'll do alright

To me, forehands are a huge advantage on technical courses b/c you are facing where you are throwing and don't have to turn your back. I've got to get my flick down soon....especially with all these wooded NC courses. :wall:

To me, forehands are a huge advantage on technical courses b/c you are facing where you are throwing and don't have to turn your back. I've got to get my flick down soon....especially with all these wooded NC courses. :wall:

When I first started throwing forehands in NC they said I was cheating. After I took their ace pots and won their NC points series they adapted.