• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Why all the Innova Hate?

Johnny you are in way over your head here. When Prodigy pros did not have prodigy putters no one threw anodes or ions even when they could. They have no magical properties, they are nothing special, infact I think they are too slick for putters.

Last edited:
I hate Innova so much I just added a Suspect to my bag for testing, that oughta show them. The other 14 are Innova though.

They both make discs. Not every disc is going to work for everybody. Saying that since a pro doesn't throw a disc, it's somehow not as good is about as valid as saying that you can't cook as well as famous chef X because you don't use the same brand of spice as them.

who is the #1 MVP thower? I've never seen a pro use them besides Graham Russell. is he #1?

Let's be logical for a second. Top pros go where the money is. If MVP had the resources to sponsor multiple players, you'd see a strong team. Give them a chance to release a couple distance drivers, form a team, get a few big tourneys under their belt...then you can knock them if they aren't "#1."

Let's be logical for a second. Top pros go where the money is. If MVP had the resources to sponsor multiple players, you'd see a strong team. Give them a chance to release a couple distance drivers, form a team, get a few big tourneys under their belt...then you can knock them if they aren't "#1."

He will probably be on that team once it's formed :D

They both make discs. Not every disc is going to work for everybody. Saying that since a pro doesn't throw a disc, it's somehow not as good is about as valid as saying that you can't cook as well as famous chef X because you don't use the same brand of spice as them.

This would be kind of like saying Innova sucks since Mcbeth isn't #1 and he is only allowed to throw Innova. It could even be seen as Prodigy being the best disc company since their players have been rated #1 in the world since Prodigy started. :rolleyes:

Fanboyism set aside, most avid golfers fall into the category of throwing a disc they find perfoms for their game. I throw and love the Core and Underworld, that by no means make the Xpress and Comet invalid. I, like many, trend toward something that feels good and does what I expect when released. Innova discs have not alway done that for me. I find a disc I like, lose it or look to replace it and it flies significantly different. The aformentioned Core and Underworld are due for replacement, we shall see how the performance stacks up.

Don't try to be logical, this is DGCR.

Besides. We all know the Roc3 is just a vector without the glide.

Innova is probably the biggest reason (next to Wham-O! and Steady Ed) you have courses to play in the first place. Way to cut off your nose to spite your face.

We all know the Roc3 is just a Vector without the glide.

We all know the Vector is just a Roc clone with some tweaks.

Last edited:
I clearly would take the opinion of a guy who no one knows his real name and doesn't have any proof about how good of a player he is over the current world champion.

I clearly would take the opinion of a guy who no one knows his real name and doesn't have any proof about how good of a player he is over the current world champion.

Especially when the current world champ is defending the company who pays him to play disc golf.

Latest posts