• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Why is chartreuse the new shirt color of choice?

hope nobody screws up their post because of your sig, joebob.

it could happen.

as far as the shirt color goes, i think that they are trying to make the sport look more like a sport, to have more appeal and say "hey guys, we can be cool too!" just like every other sport does.

So it doesnt affect your game, you have made that clear. What the hell are you complaining about then, you wear the colors you do because you like them. Other players are wearing what they like, what kind of person are you to ridicule someone else for being different. I am 99% sure that no one wears a color that they hate just to call attention to themselves. Dont be an old grouch.

hope nobody screws up their post because of your sig, joebob.

it could happen.

as far as the shirt color goes, i think that they are trying to make the sport look more like a sport, to have more appeal and say "hey guys, we can be cool too!" just like every other sport does.

yea that tracker is totally throwing my typing off haha!:clap:

*rides a scooter to disc golf tourneys*

*feels bad about distracting OP with high visibility clothing, stops wearing it*

*gets hit by a car that didn't see me*

*dies*

You honestly think people wear clothing to get in your head? My guess is that it's a tiny minority of people who do that. If you're spending time worrying about how other people might be trying to play head games, you're accomplishing a whole lot more to set your game back than they are.

In my head? No. My game's bad enough I don't need outside distraction to ruin it. But I do honestly believe that some people will do anything, no matter how minute, to distract, confuse, or otherwise mess with their competition (beyond letting their throws doing the talking).

I think I'm going to start wearing these out of spite.

Never once have I thought if the color of my shirt would offend anyone......never. I can't imagine anyone that would.

Well Black, Blue, Green, Red, and Brown offend me. So I think we need to do away with those colors. I mean why should I have to deal with someone else's choice of style or color choice. Individuality is not cool and should be stifled at all costs.
:wall:
*rides a scooter to disc golf tourneys*

*feels bad about distracting OP with high visibility clothing, stops wearing it*

*gets hit by a car that didn't see me*

*dies*
your avatar is very suiting for this post

I guess these guys want each other to look at each other so they can distract each other from each other

IMG_315975234950254.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts