• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Why is everyone so caught up in the "search feature"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when it's the same guy who does it several times in the same day. That's why I think it's boredom and attention seeking. He bumps an old thread for no reason or starts a new one that is talked to death and is told why that is no bueno. He then goes on to do it the rest of the day to make that person and everyone else mad for calling his new thread lame. More threads should be rated that way if it's less than 3 stars I can skip over it unless the title sounds intriguing.

Its already been said. Advice and insight was already given by people who know what they are talking about. When the same topic keeps coming up those in the know stop chiming in. So instead of good advice and information you get people giving not the best advice or info. Stuff that's just plain wrong or misinformation.

What this does is effectively lowers the usefulness and integrity of the site.

Because at the end of the day its a cycle of people who don't know what they are talking about, talking about what they don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts