• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Why no Swinging DB's?

BrotherDave

Crushing on Zoe and Hating on Keegan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
I played a cool homegrown in Moncure NC, today, called Swinging DB's. I'm kind of surprised that it is not on this website. Any ideas?

You can do that? I thought all you could do on this site was make stupid comments and mislead noobs? That's what I do anyway.

I'd say add it too, but if it is a private course, all the necessary info may not be readily available. If it is private, but open to the public, may you could contact the owner/group and see if you could get the necessary info and post on here. Looks like there are several of those courses, best I could tell from a Google search.

You can do that? I thought all you could do on this site was make stupid comments and mislead noobs? That's what I do anyway.
There are several other things you can do. Here they are in no order of importance.

-Talk smack about the Roc and infuriate the old people.

-Make someone feel stupid because there's already a thread on what they want to talk about even though when you search for a specific keyword 800 other threads come up.

-Talk smack about the Buzzzz and infuriate other old people.

-Have a in-depth discussion on any number of philosophical arguments...and what constitutes par, exactly.

-Bitch about getting a few "non-helpful" marks on your reviews. Rant about it. Get more bad marks because you were annoying. Leave the boards.

-Derail. Derail. Derail.

There's plenty more I could think of but it's my turn to go hose off the children.

There are several other things you can do. Here they are in no order of importance.

-Talk smack about the Roc and infuriate the old people.

-Make someone feel stupid because there's already a thread on what they want to talk about even though when you search for a specific keyword 800 other threads come up.

-Talk smack about the Buzzzz and infuriate other old people.

-Have a in-depth discussion on any number of philosophical arguments...and what constitutes par, exactly.

-Bitch about getting a few "non-helpful" marks on your reviews. Rant about it. Get more bad marks because you were annoying. Leave the boards.

-Derail. Derail. Derail.

There's plenty more I could think of but it's my turn to go hose off the children.

I think this is what makes me keep coming back to the site time after time. The ability to laugh and have fun, what Disc Golf is truly all about.

Wow. Is it bad that when I read that, the first thing that came to mind was David Spade with a mullet, saying:

"It puts the Joe Dirt in the hole."

Well it has been added and reviewed by yours truly. You're welcome. I didn't feel comfortable giving directions without the guy's permission but the owner is really good at directing and it's not that hard to get there, right off US 1 pretty much. Moncure is a hole though, I thought I came from a sparsely populated, Deliverance-esque town. Lovely though.

And Zenbot, you left out meaningless arguments on the semantics of aces. And don't tell me that was implied under the philosophical argument section.

Well it has been added and reviewed by yours truly. You're welcome. I didn't feel comfortable giving directions without the guy's permission but the owner is really good at directing and it's not that hard to get there, right off US 1 pretty much. Moncure is a hole though, I thought I came from a sparsely populated, Deliverance-esque town. Lovely though.

And Zenbot, you left out meaningless arguments on the semantics of aces. And don't tell me that was implied under the philosophical argument section.
I'm sorry to have failed you, BrotherDave. Like I said it was time for the kid's annual bath.

I'm sorry to have failed you, BrotherDave. Like I said it was time for the kid's annual bath.

Annual baths you say? Well, when you live in a state that is more flaming than club in Ibiza I guess you gotta mete out the agua.

Last edited: