• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Wild Discs First Line Of Discs Release!

Wild Discs

Hi Guys! After months of testing, We just launched our first line of discs! I have a putter, the HUMMINGBIRD and a prototype midrange and prototype Driver. The first runs for the mid and driver will be in production very soon as well.

The best part is over 5% of all proceeds goes towards aiding wildlife conservation!

SPEED: 2 GLIDE: 4 TURN: 0 FADE: 1

The Hummingbird is the go to putter for those "must make" straight putts. We have all used a putter that likes to fade right at the last second, miss the basket and roll 25 feet in the other direction. The Hummingbird has very little fade and holds its line all the way until it grabs onto the chains and finds the basket. This disc is also a very reliable approach or throwing putter! With having a slight fade and little to no turn, it will hold its straight line for those tight approach shots.

You can check out the discs on wilddiscs.com

Attachments

• E7239A4F-3B2B-4B8D-86A5-A6B77ADA46EF.jpg
    E7239A4F-3B2B-4B8D-86A5-A6B77ADA46EF.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 139
  • 2697B1E2-143A-460A-B731-A70CB4370806.jpg
    2697B1E2-143A-460A-B731-A70CB4370806.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 101
  • 1B5DE45C-4043-4825-8CF5-81697266CFF2.jpg
    1B5DE45C-4043-4825-8CF5-81697266CFF2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 116
Great discs

This lineup is awsome. Everyone should own a disc from Wild Discs

Can you post a side-view picture of the Hummingbird? I was thinking about buying one and want to see the profile and if it has a bead.

So I have all three discs that they have produced so far. The mid and the Hummingbird putter went straight into the bag. The proto driver I'm still working with to find a spot but its not nailed down yet. The mid comes in two different plastics, a hemp blend and a base blend called tropic. The hemp is a tad more OS than the tropic so they pair well together for me. They fly very similar to an MD3. The tropic should beat in to a dead straight flyer. The Hummingbird is the disc that surprised me the most. Ive putted with p2's for a while and I never thought I would change. Well I tried the HB and it kicked the p2 right out of the bag. The numbers on the disc are 2,4,0,1 and I would say that is a good representation of how the disc flies. The glide is real on it. I mainly putt with it but have thrown some short approaches with it and its very straight. All in all I am really liking what Wild has put out so far.

So I have all three discs that they have produced so far. The mid and the Hummingbird putter went straight into the bag. The proto driver I'm still working with to find a spot but its not nailed down yet. The mid comes in two different plastics, a hemp blend and a base blend called tropic. The hemp is a tad more OS than the tropic so they pair well together for me. They fly very similar to an MD3. The tropic should beat in to a dead straight flyer. The Hummingbird is the disc that surprised me the most. Ive putted with p2's for a while and I never thought I would change. Well I tried the HB and it kicked the p2 right out of the bag. The numbers on the disc are 2,4,0,1 and I would say that is a good representation of how the disc flies. The glide is real on it. I mainly putt with it but have thrown some short approaches with it and its very straight. All in all I am really liking what Wild has put out so far.

So would you say the Hummingbird is similar to the P2 in terms of profile and no bead?

Does anyone have experience with the Orca? What disc is it similar to in terms of flight? I saw the specs are 1.4cm tall and 1.1cm rim depth so is it close to a DDx for hand feel?

Is your site down? I'm interested in the Hummingbird, but I can't connect to your site.

:confused:
It was down for updating the site. It's back up now. Did an order for 2x OS orca's and 2x proto Orca's. First time trying their plastic.

It was down for updating the site. It's back up now. Did an order for 2x OS orca's and 2x proto Orca's. First time trying their plastic.

The Orca sounds interesting. 1.1 cm is the depth of Illusions, Spirits & Maelstroms but all of those are 2.1 cm wide. The Orca is 2.3 cm wide, gonna be fast.

Does anyone have experience with the Orca? What disc is it similar to in terms of flight? I saw the specs are 1.4cm tall and 1.1cm rim depth so is it close to a DDx for hand feel?

Ive only thrown my Prototype orca and have not taken the FR out yet. The Proto flies pretty true to the numbers as there is some turn with a good fade back to the middle. I have not thrown a DDX so I cant compare the feel in hand to that.