• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Wild Discs First Line Of Discs Release!

Ive only thrown my Prototype orca and have not taken the FR out yet. The Proto flies pretty true to the numbers as there is some turn with a good fade back to the middle. I have not thrown a DDX so I cant compare the feel in hand to that.
That sounds great. I have been looking exactly for that kind of flight.

I don't have the biggest arm by any stretch but I feel like getting it up to speed (12 speed) is not that challenging. I have been impressed with it so far.
Awesome I hope it can fill my workhorse driver needs. I'll do a youtube review with both of them :)

I've got a glow sea otter in whatever the premium plastic is called. Haven't throw it yet due too old man problems. Feels and looks kinda like a cross between an aviar and a p2, but has a slightly more slanted/faster rim. Feels like any other beadless putter. Anyone have any feedback on how these fly as driving putters? Hoping the stability is somewhat like a star aviar.
I've heard that Yikun is making these molds, is that true? Plastic feels pretty good. Stamp is sick.

I've got a glow sea otter in whatever the premium plastic is called. Haven't throw it yet due too old man problems. Feels and looks kinda like a cross between an aviar and a p2, but has a slightly more slanted/faster rim. Feels like any other beadless putter. Anyone have any feedback on how these fly as driving putters? Hoping the stability is somewhat like a star aviar.
I've heard that Yikun is making these molds, is that true? Plastic feels pretty good. Stamp is sick.

The new molds are Yikun the old molds are Gateway.
There is a Sea Otter ace on a recent OTB tour skins.

OTB tour skins #63 hole 5.

Thanks. I have seen the ace, but honestly a dude that throws 500+, and acing with a putter less than 300 doesn't tell me a whole lot about how it flies for actual humans. Anyone actually thrown one?

Latest posts