• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Will MVP ever release the Shock or Amp in Proton?

What the Shock and Amp be released in Proton?

• Total voters
I just started playing about 6 months ago and I'm really loving MVP, having started out with a mixed bag. Anyway, I really hope they come out with a proton shock. The shock is a great disc; I love proton plastic for my drivers and think it would be amazing if they finally came out with the shock in proton.

Welcome to the game, and to DGCR. :)

I bagged the Shock for quite a while, and it is a great disc. Honestly, Im not sure we'll ever see it in Proton though. Have you tried throwing the Axiom Fireball? It comes in Proton and fills in that Shock slot nicely.

a shock is just a different feeling volt. all of the molds in that class fly similar for me. straight and fade. once the shock beats in a bit it becomes a fresh volt.

i don't see the shock getting any special treatments other than neutron. despite my favouritism for a shock at the present.

Welcome to the game, and to DGCR. :)

I bagged the Shock for quite a while, and it is a great disc. Honestly, Im not sure we'll ever see it in Proton though. Have you tried throwing the Axiom Fireball? It comes in Proton and fills in that Shock slot nicely.

I replaced my thunderbird with the shock and really like it. I've never tried the fireball but I'm not quite sure I have the arm yet for it (currently maxing out distance at 300ft). I have noticed that Axiom makes most of its drivers in proton, and I was hoping they would do the same for all the MVP drivers.

Latest posts