• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Will Schusterick throws 134 mph?

yea he is def a natural... saw him in knoxville a few years back.. think he was 15 or something, def still in high school - just wangin on folks

This kid is incredible...I just watched a few more videos of him on YouTube. Unreal.

134 km/h maybe? That'd be just over 82 mph.

that sounds more believeable. Chains Disc Golf (a local shop) had a speed gun setup for a time. the guys who could throw 500'+ were just barely reaching 70mph. i could see Will reaching 82mph, kids got a cannon.

**WARNING I AM A TROLL AND YOU SHOULD JUST IGNORE THIS**

It's not a 119g frisbee, it's a Professional Model, usually with a cupola. Can't really find them at stores anymore, they have to be ordered special, should be able to get them from the GPA (Guts Players Association).

zenbot - Is there more of that footage, Chuck?
I have several more clips but that was the money shot until the 134 kph throw/catch which I missed. FYI - if it's not obvious, the radar gun is being held by the guy on the ground just under where Will releases his throw. So the gun picks up the disc a few meters after release.