• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Win a Dynamic Disc 1st Plastic

Would have liked, but I'm not going to bow down before Mark Zuckerberg just to win a contest.

Somewhere, in the evil Empire of Facebook.....

Would have liked, but I'm not going to bow down before Mark Zuckerberg just to win a contest.

Mark Zuckerberg is bellowing to his cronies, "FIND ME THIS FISH WHO SCARPS AND BRING HIM BEFORE ME! He shall be flogged until he begs for mercy, then super glue his eyelids open and make him read endless Roc v. Buzzz threads. Not only will he bow down to me - he is not to be set free until he kneels before me and pledges to me his online allegiance.
Bwaaaaa haaaa haaa haaa haa hahaaaaaaaah!

Yeah, I'm with you chief - I don't tweet, facebook, or much else, either.

Last edited:
Mark Zuckerberg is bellowing to his cronies, "FIND ME THIS FISH WHO SCARPS AND BRING HIM BEFORE ME! He shall be flogged until he begs for mercy, then super glue his eyelids open and make him read endless Roc v. Buzzz threads. Not only will he bow down to me - he is not to be set free until he kneels before me and pledges to me his online allegiance.

^^^Like!

^^^EXACTLY!!!!

Why do you have to hook up to this system to be considered for contests?

REDICULOUS!

LOL!

^ I feel compelled to compliment you on your Avatar, sir! :clap: :thmbup: :D