• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

winter getting you down?

douglat2

Birdie Member
is it just me, or does it seem like everyone has gotten more hostile since winter has come around? instead of people having really good disc golf discussions, it seems to be a giant flame war.

Winter isn't getting me down. I thinkin disc golf all day long. The problem is that ppl arnt playin enough and therefore have too much time on their hands. Say no to party poopers.

i played a lot of awesome disc golf in kansas city on monday. it ruled. all 4 star courses on the site.

No winter blues here, our high temp. is supposed to be around 77º today! With this site continuing to grow, unfortunatly that means that the # of flamers will continue to also grow.

is it just me, or does it seem like everyone has gotten more hostile since winter has come around? instead of people having really good disc golf discussions, it seems to be a giant flame war.

I RESENT THAT!

Actually I'm still in a good mood. I've been playing more this winter than I've been able to in the past few.

But I agree there haven't been too many good DG threads coming up lately.

I got out this last weekend but will admit to being a bit grouchy because I want to get out more. Just dont have time on the weekdays and it was just a single round this last weekend by the time I could get out before it got dark.

DG withdrawals......ive been experiencing more anger for sure...but haven't been taking it out here. Been trying to use the time to do other DG related stuff like dying.

we had 3 days of snow (gone now) and i was testy!

Actually, Iv been really buisey in my shop this year,and have been playing more DG this winter and doing it well than any other year.

i think i might actually like playing in winter more. i just wear some under armor leggings and shorts to maintain my flexibility but still stay plenty warm (it was 20 and windy with a lot of snow fall yesterday). in winter you don't have to wait at every hole, and i'm usually by myself, so it's very peaceful.

your mom gets me down.

I miss evening rounds but other than that we play a round or two a week...like normal.

i think i might actually like playing in winter more. i just wear some under armor leggings and shorts to maintain my flexibility but still stay plenty warm (it was 20 and windy with a lot of snow fall yesterday). in winter you don't have to wait at every hole, and i'm usually by myself, so it's very peaceful.

Hows the Under Armor working for ya?, I am thinking of getting some.