• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

winter getting you down?

Since the 1st, its been sunny. A little balmy 53 degrees, 100% RH. Good to get in some rounds. Hoping fer 4k holes this yr. :) No hate.

Screw under armour. Simply not worth the cash. I bought a top and bottom gray thermal for like 6.50. What's the going rate on a new pair of UU tight these days?

I got mine for super cheap so I don't care. But when I say 'under armour' I really just mean that type of clothing regardless of who makes it.

I got mine for super cheap so I don't care. But when I say 'under armour' I really just mean that type of clothing regardless of who makes it.

So basically you're talking about 'base layer' clothing in general. I wear thermal bottoms during the winter because I ride a motorcycle to work. Usually that's enough, but a few days ago it was 27 degrees when I left the house, and I was gettin' a little chilly by the time I got to work (12 miles from the house, and 45-55 mph most of the way).

So basically you're talking about 'base layer' clothing in general. I wear thermal bottoms during the winter because I ride a motorcycle to work. Usually that's enough, but a few days ago it was 27 degrees when I left the house, and I was gettin' a little chilly by the time I got to work (12 miles from the house, and 45-55 mph most of the way).

Ever concider chaps, I rarly use mine but when I do Im glad I have them.

After having a couple 50 degree days, its depressing looking at the weather forecast and it shows 20s, overcast and a chance of snow for the next 2 weeks.

yes got new Wahoo disc I want to try out plus getting a misprint package sometime this weekend and still havent broken in my new practice basket .... winter sucks!!!

I have a tournament to play in 13 days but havent been able to practice since the end of november or so.

My putting has improved A LOT! That's the only thing I can take away from my PDGA Sunday. Well, that and I need to PLAY SMARTER!!!