• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

World champ ignored?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone cares besides people on this forum. It's such a small thing. I can't even believe we are discussing this. 2 days is not a delay at all. The guy gets free discs and merch. What more do you want from Innova?

Ah the wonders of our demand for instant gratification.

We have lost alot with the invention of the interwebz.

Since when did everyone become shareholders of Innova stock? Who cares what they do.

one thing i would say about DG is there are way too many nerds and not enough girls/ladies/women/females. there are probably more girls that are into playing WoW and LARPing and sh*t than playing DG.

complaining in any way about a girl playing DG is like complaining about getting rain in TX in the summertime. you will never get a complaint outta this guy.

Since when did everyone become shareholders of Innova stock? Who cares what they do.

What they do says something about the game I play. For one thing. For another ... it's an oddity. We care when BP has an oil spill in the gulf, yet we're neither BP shareholders, nor gulf residents.

What they do says something about the game I play. For one thing. For another ... it's an oddity. We care when BP has an oil spill in the gulf, yet we're neither BP shareholders, nor gulf residents.

Should really work on your examples...

I'd be pretty miffed if I were him! I mean, not getting a sig disc for your first championship is one thing, but not even being mentioned on your sponsor's site almost a week after the fact is pretty bad...

Are you not aware how long a week is?

Anyone complaining about this that isn't PMB(which means, all of you), really needs to stop being such a keyboard warrior and find another hobby or dive deeper into disc golf. Seriously, these forums are getting almost as bad as reading the comments in yahoo news. Look at this.. within two pages all I see is people complaining about something trivial and pointless, people going off topic hating on a top female prospect, and of course the gold standard of DGCR... Innova's shortcomings. Just sad. I miss the days when you had to be smart to use a computer.

Should really work on your examples...

Well, you're wrong. And I can't respond further with any level of civility. But as an other example that might speak to you more, lots of people cared when Tiger cheated on his wife even though none of them were married to him.

the guy who installs even one course is more important to the sport and disc manufacturers than any player who wins one title. The course developer costs them less and earns them more income. But how often do you see course developers touted on sponsor web pages when he installs a new course?

Best thing I've read on here in a long time.

Well, you're wrong. And I can't respond further with any level of civility. But as an other example that might speak to you more, lots of people cared when Tiger cheated on his wife even though none of them were married to him.

Actually they are called opinions, so I'm not wrong. And you gave an example about a company polluting the ocean when talking about a company taking 2 days to post an article...

get-off-your-high-horse.jpg

^ have you ever worked on a website? It's not easy by any standards.

I have, multiple times. I am a senior majoring in graphic design and have taken multiple web development classes. I know my way around coding and have produced several websites.

A web developer should have no problem implementing a news story and/or web banner congratulating McBeth... Especially since they already have a working site / template to implement it on.

All I am saying is that if Innova gave it any priority, they could have had it done in a few hours at most and this wouldn't even be being discussed on the forums..

Actually they are called opinions, so I'm not wrong. And you gave an example about a company polluting the ocean when talking about a company taking 2 days to post an article...

get-off-your-high-horse.jpg

I was actually talking about people caring about things that don't affect them.

Examples follow specific guidelines that can be followed or not. Those guidelines are not opinions, but generally agreed upon by an oligarchy/meritocracy.

I like it on my high horse. I'm not getting off. Hack off its legs if you're so dead-set on my being lower.

Yup...well...the site has a story now and they posted it on Facebook on Saturday when it happened.

I guess we're all done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts