• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

World's who will take it?

And Will couldn't be an upset since the USDGC had such funky format that no one could tell who was going to emerge from the T&D challenge. Doss took a beating that required a year to get that USDGC off of his rating and World Ranking.

Really wish that Anthon didn't get screwed out of worlds but here it is

Will
Big Jerm
Feldberg
McBeth

Really wish that Anthon didn't get screwed out of worlds but here it is

Will
Big Jerm
Feldberg
McBeth

I really dont know how not signing up in time constitutes "getting screwed"

My final 4 picks are:
Nate
Wysocki
Will
Feldy

Masters? Who cares. If Climo plays there, I'll lose a lot of respect. Not just from the shenanigans to switch there, but just from hiding out there.

And Chuck, your continued whining about Stroke&Distance is always worth a laugh. "It's not the same game!!!! Waaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

And Chuck, your continued whining about Stroke&Distance is always worth a laugh. "It's not the same game!!!! Waaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!"
It's not the same game just like doubles isn't the same game.

Ok. A tournament he just played showed him as not current, but they may have just left it off. I think this has been a tough year for Barsby, the same as Nikko which I think doesn't give them a great chance.

for AM1 i am going to go with whiz or 1978 getting a real hard push from schmmelphining (or however you spelll his name)

I can't stand barry hope he looses hard.

Who I would like to see win.

Climo or Brinster or nikko if they are signed up.

Last edited:
Steve Rico's time, he has finished 2-11 at world championships. He needs the 1 spot. Paul Mcbeth has a top 5 finish and I will say Will S. will not make the finals.

Will, Dave F., or Doss in Open.

MJ= boring and NOT realistic.

If Climo is 'of age' to play in the masters than more power to him.

Anthon= didn't care enough to prioritize like EVERY OTHER PRO that is in the Worlds did. Don't feel sorry for him or anyone who doesn't take care of the details. If you are a pro, act like one and get your sh@t together!

for AM1 i am going to go with whiz or 1978 getting a real hard push from schmmelphining (or however you spelll his name)

Schimmelpfenning isn't playing Worlds, which is a shame because I think he would put up a serious fight.
If Daniel Allgeier can get his putting going, he has a chance at making noise from a "lower rated" spot (951).
Priest, Huether and Ulmer are all legit contenders, as is Scott Vaughn. In fact, I'd imagine all the Charlotte Super Ams are contenders. I am only stating the names I recognize.
Another name is Aaron Walther from St. Louis. He came to our B-Tier in Evansville two weekends ago and slaughtered the advanced field. Apparently shot a 1030 round up at the Majestic. And he's a lefty.

Brinster
Mj
the Borg
Jerm can get low scores

Masters
Barry

Womens
Val

I'm not sure what Nikko's plan is for world's, but a co-worker of mine played a round with him at Nevin on Saturday.

I'm pulling for MJ in open but the smart money's probably on Will. Not so sure about Schultz in masters. I've heard he hasn't been playing much. My money's on Phil Arthur.

I'm pulling for MJ in open but the smart money's probably on Will. Not so sure about Schultz in masters. I've heard he hasn't been playing much. My money's on Phil Arthur.

Barry has played pretty much every larger PDGA event in NC since mid April.

And I don't understand why John E Mac isn't getting some love in masters. I think he's the favorite.

Latest posts