• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

World's who will take it?

since the waitlist has all the divisions jumbled together its hard to say without actually going through and counting...

lose lose for KC.
If he win, well duh, he won against the old guys. If he loses, he got beat by the old guys.

I agree. I think kc would have held his own in open, hell he's rated higher than 95% of the field.
It's kind of sad, like this is the worlds where he gave up :\

Wysocki, Will, Feldberg (MJ shoots 1100 rated last round)
Elaine King
Barry Shultz
Ramsey, Coleman, Wiler
Debbie Scott

Total NC domination.

I don't. Does he play anymore? It seems I haven't heard his name in awhile.

I've always liked his persona a lot, he is registered for worlds. I think he has mostly been playing Southern Nats events. I don't know how he has performed lately, but when he is on top of his game, he's pretty sharp. Excellent putter and a calm demeanor.

Looking at his PDGA page he has only entered 3 tournaments this year, at least that are on the site.

2 90 National Players Challenge Championship 26-May to 27-May-2012 216 $680
4 590 Kansas City Wide Open 01-Jun to 03-Jun-2012 282 $1470
2 195 Music City Open 09-Jun to 10-Jun-2012 196 $485

Two 2nd's and a 4th is pretty good.

Matt played out here in the bay last year and then he went back south and played a ton of southern events. The last time I played with him he was shooting terrible, missing putts from well inside the circle and just completely unfocused, Now he's been on a bit of a good upswing and he very well could carry some of that momentum into the worlds.

Since Climo is moved to masters my picks:
Open - Doss, or Wysocki
Masters - Climo

He came in and won Advanced in the KCWO by 7 strokes or so. I played a round with him at the STL and he's a pretty nice guy. He gave me a ride so I didn't have to walk so far. It's always fun playing with another lefty. :thmbup:

Yeah, i played with Aaron this weekend in columbia, he was very good and also fun to play with. Beating Jordan in KC like he did is not easy, he doesnt have near the long game jordan does but his putting is very very good.

Hard to imagine schusterick out of the final 9. Id say feldberg or Doss pulls it out tho.
On the MA1 side, (aside from thinking I could win) Ramsey is a clear front runner.. Hard to beat him and whiz at Hornets.. Plenty of great players with a chance.

Looking at his PDGA page he has only entered 3 tournaments this year, at least that are on the site.

2 90 National Players Challenge Championship 26-May to 27-May-2012 216 $680
4 590 Kansas City Wide Open 01-Jun to 03-Jun-2012 282 $1470
2 195 Music City Open 09-Jun to 10-Jun-2012 196 $485

Two 2nd's and a 4th is pretty good.

Add a 1st for Hotlanta. Matty O was on his game last weekend ... just bombing his CE TL. He looked and sounded mentally prepared as well.

On the other hand, Cameron Colglazier seemed rattled about his 4th place finish. It'll be interesting to see how he plays this next week.

Latest posts