• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Customer Service from MSt

Status
Not open for further replies.
complaining about 2 grams on DGCR and DGR, Did you start this thread on the PDGA boards as well?
Did you call them female dogs?

You can not prerube me unless you have started THIS thread in DGCR numerous times. If that is the case than you are an idiot for going back.
Also, I got reported for saying asshat, you may want to remove the WuTang.

I am trying to say infraction free for a few more months, so this thread is all yours.
but clearly kitchen cleaning should be a higher priority than insulting a site sponsor when you were unwilling to work with them on any terms but your very strict demands.
I do want to congratulation you on creating one of the most memorable thread of the year.

Last edited:
My question to the OP: Did you hold or throw the disc first and think "gee, this seems heavy and uncomfortable - I think I'll weigh it to see if I'm right?" or were you skeptical of their claim that they had a 170g Mercy and first thing you did was weigh it to see if your suspicions were valid? Or do you weigh everything because you are just that precise and particular?

In the end, if you can really tell the difference between a 174 and a 172 without a scale and it matters so much to you that you would want to pay for overnight shipping and such then I guess you should find another vendor who is willing to deal with your OCD...

Eddie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.