• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Wysocki 2x World Champ Burst Discs

anyone get a white one of these? I thought it was gonna be white base with a color burst, and instead it's just plain white.

Those are soooo SICK! Great idea for that pattern.

When someone asks why you only throw one brand...this is one reason. My bank account would be mad at me. Helps me fight the urge to buy one of these beauties.

just picked up a red harp and orange felon of these discs. Good lord they are beautiful. Seeing them was like seeing Will Ferrell sing Por Ti Volare in the end of Step Brothers. Tears of joy.

I just snagged 2 harps on Dynamics site. As soon as I paid I went back to look again and they weren't there anymore.

There was still a compass though

Didn't I read in another thread that Ricky grabbed most of these up and is scalping them a bit now? I can't confirm that's not fake news... They sure are purty, though.

Found some felons for sale on 1010discs. The plastic doesn't seem all that more flexible/grippy to me to regular fuzion.

Attachments

• IMG_20170824_180608_288.jpg
    IMG_20170824_180608_288.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20170824_180608_289.jpg
    IMG_20170824_180608_289.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20170818_130809_382.jpg
    IMG_20170818_130809_382.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 44
Picked up a Red/Black Dagger when I traded a bunch of stuff in to amass a stack of putters (mostly judges and wardens). Couldn't pass it up and damn does it feel good in the hand. Almost picked up a gray/black harp but since that is a throwing disc for me didn't want to loose it as the two tone does seem a bit camo.

I have a Ricky signed Harp and Dagger arriving tomorrow. Will post pics when I get them. Both will be prizes in our upcoming tournament. The dagger will go to the winner of our putting competition, and the harp will be raffled off for $5 a ticket.

What is everyone's thoughts on the raffle? Would you pay $5 per ticket for that prize?

I have a Ricky signed Harp and Dagger arriving tomorrow. Will post pics when I get them. Both will be prizes in our upcoming tournament. The dagger will go to the winner of our putting competition, and the harp will be raffled off for $5 a ticket.

What is everyone's thoughts on the raffle? Would you pay $5 per ticket for that prize?

I am not much of a raffle buying person, but maybe $1 per ticket would be more reasonable, since this only gives a chance of getting the disc. If the raffle earnings are going toward some worthy cause, then there may be a better rationale for spending more for it.

I agree with swhite that $1 per raffle ticket will probably attract a lot more buyers. I dare say that you're a lot more likely to have people spending $5 to buy 5 raffle tickets than you are to have people spending $5 for 1 ticket. And making the minimum raffle buy $5 prices out a lot of people that might have put in $1 but won't do $5 (me for example).

In person raffles at tournaments are different than Facebook raffles if that's what you're comparing for pricing. In a Facebook raffle, people know exactly how many spaces there are and thus the exact odds that their $5 spot might win. In a tournament, there are as many spaces as there are tickets sold (usually quite a lot), so you never know your odds of winning and thus the ticket is probably worth a lot less to you.

Thanks for the feedback. The raffle price was originally set at $5 when the prize was an Axiom basket. I made the prize change when I found the signed discs at a reasonable price, and found out there would be shipping charges for our players packs/prizes. I thought keeping it at $5 would be fine since proceeds would go to the club for improvements, future tourneys, etc... (assuming we break even). But you both make some pretty good points about lowering the price to increase sales. Do you think something like $3 per ticket with 2 for $5, or $2 per ticket with 3 for $5 would be more reasonable for everyone?

Thanks for the feedback. The raffle price was originally set at $5 when the prize was an Axiom basket. I made the prize change when I found the signed discs at a reasonable price, and found out there would be shipping charges for our players packs/prizes. I thought keeping it at $5 would be fine since proceeds would go to the club for improvements, future tourneys, etc... (assuming we break even). But you both make some pretty good points about lowering the price to increase sales. Do you think something like $3 per ticket with 2 for $5, or $2 per ticket with 3 for $5 would be more reasonable for everyone?

As hugheshilton suggested, you probably will sell more tickets if they cost less. You know your "customers" best. Set a price that is not too steep for one, and give them an incentive to bye two (or more).

Since these discs first came out I thought they looked great and I use a Dagger, Harp so that was great. But I saw it was in Retro plastic, I figured it was a 'waxier' and less durable version of BT plastic. I don't like BT soft and medium is ok in winter but I prefer the BT hard. So I passed on all these burst discs. SO, not sure if they just changed what its called or changed the process of how they're made but I saw some BT HARD Daggers pop up that were swirl discs. I picked up a couple quickly as once I saw the Gray swirl burst Dagger I wanted one. I grabbed 2 of these and just got them in the mail. Wow, it feels a little different than my other BT Hard Daggers but not by much, almost like a slightly softer feel - not even close to BT Medium but just a hair softer than the other Hards. What I'm getting at is they are REALLY NICE . Looks great, feels great, can't wait to actually USE THEM. Its super cold around here lately -13, -11, -6, now we are at 4 so , getting warmer!! haha but In this cold I will still use a Medium as it just works better, but once It's 25+ I'm gonna try these out and see. I ordered 2 more just because I found more Gray/Black/White swirls, which is my dream putter. How are other people liking these??? Any word on if it changed from RETRO to BT HARD??? word

Since these discs first came out I thought they looked great and I use a Dagger, Harp so that was great. But I saw it was in Retro plastic, I figured it was a 'waxier' and less durable version of BT plastic. I don't like BT soft and medium is ok in winter but I prefer the BT hard. So I passed on all these burst discs. SO, not sure if they just changed what its called or changed the process of how they're made but I saw some BT HARD Daggers pop up that were swirl discs. I picked up a couple quickly as once I saw the Gray swirl burst Dagger I wanted one. I grabbed 2 of these and just got them in the mail. Wow, it feels a little different than my other BT Hard Daggers but not by much, almost like a slightly softer feel - not even close to BT Medium but just a hair softer than the other Hards. What I'm getting at is they are REALLY NICE . Looks great, feels great, can't wait to actually USE THEM. Its super cold around here lately -13, -11, -6, now we are at 4 so , getting warmer!! haha but In this cold I will still use a Medium as it just works better, but once It's 25+ I'm gonna try these out and see. I ordered 2 more just because I found more Gray/Black/White swirls, which is my dream putter. How are other people liking these??? Any word on if it changed from RETRO to BT HARD??? word

I was never able to get my hands on any of the discs that the OP of this thread was showing, but I have gotten some of the Zero Hard Burst Daggers that you mentioned. It is very cold and snowy here also, so I have not been out to throw them, but they feel and flex pretty much just like normal Hards to me.

I have gotten some Tournament Burst Harps also. These are not the Wysocki Signature discs that the OP pictured. So far, I have chosen just blue colors for these because the black/white and red/white options will probably be more difficult to spot in the forest.

Latest posts