• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wysocki Putter Pouch

blarmour

I have a Zuca cart and love it! My only complaint is the putter pouch. With only 2 putters in it, they are VERY difficult to get in and out of the putter pouch.
While watching Worlds, I noticed Wysocki's Delta cart had a putter pouch that held 5-6 putters very easily. I've tried searching the internet for that putter pouch, without any luck. Does anyone know what brand or where to get the putter pouch Ricky was using? I don't want to carry 5-6 putters, but would like to have at least 3 that I can access easily in and out of it. Thanks.

I get 3 putters in my Zuca putter pouch without two much effort. I do have the DD version of it but I assume it is the same thing with different branding. Could always look into the single NutSac for this duty, can squeeze 4-5 putters in there. Then you have a nice small travel bag for quick rounds as well.

Delta has not made a production putter pouch yet.

I wouldnt buy the knock off that ridge made personally.
Shady af
Not a fan of how that went down, or the company as a whole.

I'm not sure what the drama is between the companies is, but I do know that they have been working on the delta pouch for a few years. Its been in the prototype phase since the last time Ricky was with with Delta. So maybe 2 years give or take. In that time Ridge roller had their pouch up and for sale by November of 2018.

Latest posts