• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] X1 Driver

They must be sick of Prodigy stamped destroyers and PD2s

A pd-type disc is supposedly in the works. Filling out the tweener drivers.

Though they could use a more OS D series disc. (like a Stiletto) I really hope these are a new series of speed 10 discs. Speed 10 is just between the 13 and 7. It's needed and will appeal to all skill level of players. Hoping the X1 follows with X2 X3 X4 X5. With a X4 Flying like a Beast, X2 Like a Wraith, etc. We shall see....for now I still use Innova Speed 9s and Discraft speed 11s

Though they could use a more OS D series disc. (like a Stiletto) I really hope these are a new series of speed 10 discs. Speed 10 is just between the 13 and 7. It's needed and will appeal to all skill level of players. Hoping the X1 follows with X2 X3 X4 X5. With a X4 Flying like a Beast, X2 Like a Wraith, etc. We shall see....for now I still use Innova Speed 9s and Discraft speed 11s

Patience will be rewarded!

No it's a more stable D1. Same rim flat top. Very beefy.

I've been told by someone more knowledgeable than me that the X prefix isn't for a specific speed, buy rather designates a utility disc.

He said that, for instance,the X1 might be a Firebird-esque disc, whereas the X2 might be more like a Zone.

control drivers = H Series (hybrid)

... supposedly.

images

I hope thats true. and I hope we dont have to wait another year for all these discs. I know rushing things is not a good idea.....but.........yunno