• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] XT Aviar

Tacoed the crap out of mine today. Full power into a tree at 50 feet. It didn't recover. Didn't chunk though. In my experience, rpro aviars recover pretty well from a hit like that. They clover a bit but the rim stays flat. The xt warped and stayed that way. Even after my attempts to bend it back. It's more durable than prodigy 300, but not by much. Feels great though. Just not what I hoped it would be.

I felt up some of the xt pnas last week and was kinda surprised at how soft it was. Nice and tacky but I guess I was expecting it to be firmer like kc pro.

I'm finding my purple XT PnA Aviar way more over-stable than my DX or Champion. It's also not beat up at all after 6 rounds. I hope it gets straighter. I like the grip but one notch firmer would be awesome.

DX Aviar PnA lovers must try the XT. I can't believe how well this plastic is holding up. I have no dings after 10 rounds. Much tougher than Zero Hard and Classic. Also, mine is ever so slightly concave, making it feel shallower than the DX's I have and have felt up. My Reefs are feeling neglected.

I noticed Marshall Street had XT Aviars along with Novas and Atlases(?). Anyone know if other XT molds are in production and available anywhere besides the pro shop?

I noticed Marshall Street had XT Aviars along with Novas and Atlases(?). Anyone know if other XT molds are in production and available anywhere besides the pro shop?

Last I checked, Discgolfcenter has lots of options for a good price.

I'm finding my purple XT PnA Aviar way more over-stable than my DX or Champion. It's also not beat up at all after 6 rounds. I hope it gets straighter. I like the grip but one notch firmer would be awesome.

I picked up a purple one as well, doesn't seem to be too over stable though. Flying super straight for me. Granted this is pretty much the first Aviar I've thrown. Been using Wizards forever. Loved the feel of the XT plastic so I had to give one a try, really wanna try one of the beaded ones now. Might have to grab a couple off the proshop if they're still available in a couple weeks. But I think they're in the driver mold.

Could someone explain the difference in PnA and Driver? Or point me in the direction of where I might look. The search doesn't like me.

PnA is beadless and has more of a bullet nose. The driver mold is beaded and has a more blunt nose. Also known as the Aviar-X. The big bead is going to be more overstable and Wizard-like.

Latest posts