• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When the first app you buy from the app store is iDisc Golf, and your first bookmark is dgcr.

When you show up to play a mini and have to build a bag out of your trunk because you left your bag in your wifes car and the bag you build out of your trunk is just as good if not better than the bag you normally play with.

When you can't get anything done because of this #$@%^#$%^$%!!! forum

When you tell the wife (or significant other) that the discs you just recieved in the mail were free because you are testing them.:|

When you use the excuse of "walking the dog" to go out and putt...meanwhile your wife is in the house with your newborn son.

honeymoon

going to hawaii for honeymoon and already talked fiance into letting me get a round in there :-D

when you check the pdga website weekly to see if there's any new tournaments in your area not just for that week, but for the whole year and when you see there are, you quickly add them to your calendar.

When you tell the wife (or significant other) that the discs you just recieved in the mail were free because you are testing them.:|

LOL I've got my wife convinced that brand new discs get left ALL over the course with no name on them

My wife and I put our spare change in a 5 gallon water bottle, just to save up, and when the wife was at work, I raided the bottle for $10 in quarters so I can sneak off and buy another disc.

I was in Caldwell, TX last month, and an old resident of the town showed me this old grave yard. My first thought was, "That would make a bad ass disc golf course. Especially at Holloween". What do you guys think?

BrenhamandCaldwelltrip001.jpg

This might sound sick, but next time I am up there, I might make an obstacle course out there. When I was there, I did have my discs in the trunk, but I was with an old man who was a resident of the town, and I don't think he would have let me get away with that.:)

Considering my formative years of partying sometimes involved graveyards, and on bicycle tours I've sometimes slept in unused portions of them, I'd say its possible to do and be personally respectful. Though relatives of most of the deceased might not agree...

Latest posts