• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

Or when my wife calls me uncle rico all the time for throwing without a disc in my hand in the house.

when it's pushing 16 degrees out... with 4+ inches of snow and more coming down...

Teepads are covered but you have the placement for them memorized...
Not a footprint in the park...
You can see every breath you exhale...

And the whitish glow of the park added to the snow flakes coming down make it the most beautiful day of disc golf that you can imagine.

<3 MW Disc Golf <3

when it's pushing 16 degrees out... with 4+ inches of snow and more coming down...

This....Isn't quite 16 degrees here, but was snow and ice on the ground and I was out on Saturday and Sunday this weekend. It was great.

When you try to go to page 178 of this thread, your internet goes down in your crappy, college efficiency and you get visibly angry because the majority of the posts apply to you and you want more (and I'm not alone in my addiction)....then when the internet comes back on and you reply before you've finished reading every post because of how pissed you were when you couldn't continue for 10 minutes.

P.S. Then when you try to post it happens again, but you planned ahead and copied the initial post and then pasted it to assure you got your post in...some may call it paranoia, I call it being prepared.

When you get Wii Disc Golf, but after two months quit playing because its affecting your real disc golf game.:wall:

I just checked---when this thread started in 2008, Wii DG was just coming out.

is there a disc golf only game, or is that part of a multi-sport type game?

You get fired from your job for looking at Discgolf Course Review while on the clock... Seriously.

Atleast it left me with alot more free time to disc...

I've been warned. That's why my post count is slow lately.

I'm still on, FWIW, just sneakier!

We had a group retreat for work. We were all asked to bring in something for show-and-tell, as an ice-breaker. Of course, I brought in my Golf Mahal and discs so my colleagues could finally see what my addiction is all about.

I had a dream that I just learned to get a good forehand and was cranking them on any line I wanted. Needless to say I was very disappointed when I woke up.

When you're reading something completely not related to disc golf and you come across the word put, or putting. and your automatically pronouncing it "putt, putt-ing"

Or when my wife calls me uncle rico all the time for throwing without a disc in my hand in the house.

I've been busted by my neighbors. I was doing that samething on my back porch while smoking. ...and my wife as well! :D

...all of your class notes are lined with crudely-drawn pictures of stick figures drilling putts from across the page.

Update: you have a dream that you went fishing for discs in a shallow, light filled pond and found like 20+ discs. Goddammit, why did it have to be a dream?

"You buy all these discs for you, did you get anything for me?"

Sweetie, these discs are for us, look at how great they look on the wall, I'm decorating, for us. No, don't touch them.

Apparently I owe my girlfriend a 10 minute back massage for every disc that comes in the mail.

And don't even think about trying to give her a front massage because "you've been bad and bought another disc!"

You have an insider at your local shop telling you when the newest discs you're interested in are in, the exact minute they get dropped off by UPS... and you literally run out the door to get there as fast as you can!

Latest posts