• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

when you just sprung 90 dollars on a dg bag a month and a half ago and already decided you need an upgrade (physical flight battle bag when it comes out)

I had a really short dream the other night - I threw an ACE.

You know you're addicted to DG when one five-second spot is better than 10 years' worth of full-length features that don't involve DG.

When your buddy hits the side of your house with his truck, and you wwonder if heI will giveget you his tee bird...true story

I personally would try to throw my dogs rawhide pieces onto the stairs from the couch.
Flex shots around the Christmas tree made it interesting. And she always brought it back for another throw!

I had a dg dream the other night . I was playing this sweet course on a ski resort and one of the ski patrol huts had a big box of discs in it. It seemed to be a lost and found. Well I came across this ill ce tye dye leopard, and I was going to call the number on the back and see if I could buy the disc off of the owner. In my mind I was trying to figure out if he knew what it was worth, or could I shoot him a low ball offer. I wanted it for throwing stock, so I didn't want to spend too much money on it. Some dude comes up and I tell him what I am doing and he tells me to just take it. I then get pissed at this guy because he is the type of scum bag that all of us hate.

wait......what happened?

My friend and discing partner fell asleep at the wheel...right outside my house, decided a good resting spot would be the side of my garage! He is perfectly healthy, just tired after a 13 hour shift, so now i will give him **** till i get his tee bird :)

...when the clothes you wear to keep warm and dry are worth more money than your bag and discs in it and accessories.

20ish champion/like plastic discs. Lat 64 pro bag and phenix quads.

...when the clothes you wear to keep warm and dry are worth more money than your bag and discs in it and accessories.

20ish champion/like plastic discs. Lat 64 pro bag and phenix quads.

Hah, I'm with you on that.

When your garage gets broken into and the first thing you check is your shelf of discs even though they are probably the least valuable things in the garage!

When you get Wii Disc Golf, but after two months quit playing because its affecting your real disc golf game.:wall:

I just checked---when this thread started in 2008, Wii DG was just coming out.

When everytime you walk down the hall at work, you make sure no one is around, then pretend to throw down the hallway / work on form.