• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you have lost track of how many...

- Discs you own

- Discs you have owned

- ACES you have

- Courses you have played

- Leagues you have played in

- I guess I need to keep a DG journal?!

I was at the sporting goods store last week, and saw a bad ass , royal blue, Z Buzz. Had to have it, but didn't want the wife to find out.

While she was at work, I went to our change stash, just a 5 gallon water bottle where we dump out change. Took out $12 in change, and put it in a plastic bag, and ran it out and stashed it in my truck. Then, told the wife I was leaving early for work, and went to the store that evening, and bought the disc, and hid it in the truck.

She went to work tonight, and I just went and got the disc, and now I am going to put it in my disc golf bag, and she won't know any different.

I need help.:)

When you refer to a shopping cart as having turn or fade...mine certainly had a lot of fade last night:)

yea I hate those overstable shopping carts, but the understable ones that turn and burn without coming back suck too. I guess just the dead straight stable ones are best, but they're pretty rare.

I pushed the cart about 50 feet and hit the the little cart stall perfectly...my wife just shook her head as I explained how I hit my line;)

I prefer the first runs, or the second first runs - they're usually the most stable, made out of more solid parts than these newer "disposable" carts, that beat in after only a few rounds through the store.

This has probably been said already in one of the previous couple thousand posts, but the fact this thread is going on 4 years and I am still reading it...well, that pretty well defines addiction.

When you have lost track of how many...

- Discs you own

- Discs you have owned

- ACES you have

- Courses you have played

- Leagues you have played in

- I guess I need to keep a DG journal?!

If only there was a website that could easily do all of those in one convenient place...

I did this today - works great for placing a hot mug in your lap. If your mug is the right size, the mini will stick to the bottom. Maybe I should make my own infomercial and market them as "sticky-coasters"

My sons and I use the minis around the house and play house golf. It can be fun and a mini doesn't really break anything if you hit a lamp or vase with it.

...you are reluctant to leave the house on a weekend until after the mail shows up because you know you have new plastic on the way..... this even AFTER the wife FINALLY agrees to accompany you on a firearms shopping trip:D:p:hfive:

You change your Playstation Network gamer tag to something DG related.

Mine is currently "PDGA".

... When somebody leaves a Michael Jackson CD in the car they traded in at your dealership, and you decide to check it's stability. Halfway down the service department it hyzers into a skip shot, and proceeds to bury itself in the drywall at the other end of the shop. You first believe that you impressed your co-workers with your skills. When you tell them that MJ is very overstable, they look confused and walk away.