• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

Maybe a company should start a line of car named discs:

Drivers: Veyron, Diablo, Testarossa, etc.
Mids: Civic, Camry, Focus
Putters : Smart, Prelude, Soul

Brand name rights might get a little expensive though.

You know when....you plan lens implant surgery around the Pot of Gold Tournament in New Orleans.

^ I really want to make it down to the Pot of Gold! Hopefully it will work out. Have heard it is an awesome tourney!

Maybe a company should start a line of car named discs:

Drivers: Veyron, Diablo Gateway, Testarossa, etc.
Mids: Civic, Camry, Focus Discraft
Putters : Smart, Prelude, Soul Vibram (Sole)

Brand name rights might get a little expensive though.

I'd substitute Carerra, Cougar, and Tempo

when you lose one $15 disc and spend $~75 that night on replacements in hopes that 1 is similar to their fallen comrade. RIP xcal :(

I have three kids all under the age of 4. Needless to say, I've changed many diapers over the last few years.

...so...

You know your addicted to DG when you pretend the wet, rolled-up diaper is a putter and the trashcan is the basket. :D I've become a dang good diaper putter. :rolleyes:

LOL.I do that with the bags of salad in the produce section.

You spend 50 minutes drawing this instead of paying attention in class...

HLXoVl.jpg

When you don't have enough time to waste in this thread because you're spending too much time on the course. :p

I didn't get to play today, so I went out this evening, to my practice field, and used the lights from the parking lot to see, to do some putting and approaching practice.

I am going to work all night Friday night, come home and get about 3 hours of sleep, and get up and drive across town so I can join my friends for a round of disc golf.

Well, I went and played with 2 hours of sleep. I felt like crap the rest of the day, but it was fun