• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

You go to see Sting in concert and you sit there wondering what disc you would throw if he was the basket.

A Wasp?
Rim_Shot_emoticon.gif

Insert rimshot, since pic doesn't want to cooperate!

Last edited:
you see that bud light lime commercial with animations of people doing summertime stuff, and when the guy tosses the frisbee to the girl you think, "i wonder what disc that was"

Last edited:
I am a die hard resident of Who Dat Nation. At this time last year I was glued to the sports blogs and read nola.com's coverage of the Saints constantly.

I played my first round of disc golf on June 26, 2010 (The fact that I can remember the exact date is proof I am addicted). Since then I have gotten involved with our local club. I have volunteered a lot of my time working on our local courses. Tomorrow we have a doubles tourney.

Last night was their first preseason game of the 2010 season. Instead of being glued to the tv and computer at the same time, I was at the course weedeating one of the holes.

That's addiction...

Last night was their first preseason game of the 2010 season. Instead of being glued to the tv and computer at the same time, I was at the course weedeating one of the holes.

good thing the preseason doesn't count. you'll be back when the regular season starts

When you start tossing a midrange disc like a catch frisbee to pass the time while people are on their way for a round of 18.

I was limping on a sore ankle, and still managed to go out and practice some, while trying to mask the pain with quite a few pills.

If you fracture your kneecap, and still play 3 leagues in the following week. (Not me, a local pro)

Hah that must suck to have it gated in. Though I've never not finished before sunset. Either way there are fences, not sure what for, but they don't keep you out and I've seen glow sticks from night rounds though the park is "closed" at 11pm I think.

Your 5 year old son gets a 4 inch cheapo frisbee from a dollar store in a party goodie bag and he calls it the "thing for marking your disc golf shot".

my car was pulling to the right so I went to get the alignment fixed and when describing it to the mechanic used the words "flippy" and "understable."

ah man that is priceless, im gonna start giving directions like that, "just go down the road, after it hyzers , make a sharp anny, its about a buzzz on your right"

Latest posts