• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

Joshua1972 said this to me today today:

...when you drive by a creek and wonder how many discs might be in there.

Then he said, "But the sad thing is, that the creek wasn't even on a disc golf course." :D

...when you are having such withdrawl from the weather you build courses out of LEGOs. :eek: :D

When you drive by your home course every day on your way to work and look to see if anyone's playing...and if someone is you pull over and watch a few of their throws from a distance.

Yesterday when I did this at 8:00am it was 35 degrees, raining, and windy as could be. There was a guy out there playing a round in it. That's what I call being addicted to disc golf.

...When you start programming a real 3D disc golf game because the flash games on the internet really suck!
(think about how fun it would be if someone would make a Nintendo Wii DG game!)

...When you start programming a real 3D disc golf game because the flash games on the internet really suck!
(think about how fun it would be if someone would make a Nintendo Wii DG game!)

There is a Wii DG game but I hear it sucks. Its on the Wii Beach Sports package, basic set up and equipment. A good Wii game would be sweet though.

...when you take a trip from austin to dallas, convince the friend your going with that he would love disc golf, have plenty of spare discs in the back of your car anyways, teach him how to play while on the road, stop in waco for one of the hardest courses in texas ("the beast"), and your friend gets a true birdie on the 7th hole hes ever played in his life... then take credit for it... ha...

When your son gets accepted to college and the second thing you do (after congrats) is check for courses near the campus.

When your son gets accepted to college and the second thing you do (after congrats) is check for courses near the campus.

LOL that would be me...anytime i'm going to travel somewhere, the first thing i do is punch the ZIP code into the DGCR map...

You know you're addicted to DGCR when...

...you keep telling yourself not to post as much on the DGCR forums, yet your post count rises to >878. You tell yourself, "Just this one thread and I'll really quit this time..." There are even some people like this with >900 posts too. ;)

Doesn't everyone check for courses near the colleges where their kid is applying and try to sway them according to which one has the best DG scene? I mean, if I'm gonna pay all that money there should be something in it for me too.

When it is 10 degrees outside with 35 mph gusts, ice on the roads and course, but you still have to go anyway!:eek:

You know your addicted to DG when...

You go by a Creek or Stream or Lake or other water feature and wonder how many discs are in there, even if there isn't a Disc Golf course around!!!

Josh

Latest posts