• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

when you are at a buddy's house getting ready to go to his wedding Saturday morning when you see how nice it is outside you get a little pissed that for the first time is weeks you could get a comfortable round in.

If that made you sore you wouldn't have liked playing with my gf and I last weekend. Friday after work we did field practice for about 2.5 hours, alternating driving, approaches and putts. Saturday we played 4 new courses (76 holes), Sunday we played another 4 new courses (96 holes) and Monday we played two new courses, one of them twice (75 holes).

Maybe when I get in better shape I will be able to do that. Right now my whole body hurts.

...a mini has become part of your regular pocket stuff
...u read ALL of this thread and want more posts
...if you're not on the course, you're on this site
...you keep playin after you've developed a blood blister from throwin
...you get excited about how hard the calias is on your finger
...throw a mini around the yard when ya go outside to smoke
...you've gotten good at throwin a mini

When your wife and mother-in-law come home with a large picture for a room they are decorating and ask if I like it I have to bite my tounge to keep from commenting about what a crazy sick DG hole the land in the picture would make. :eek:

When you wake up...

When you wake up in the middle of the night panicked that you left your favorite driver in the fairway on the last hole you played, you can't remember picking it up, try to remember who was playing behind you, would they have picked it up, if they did, would they call you, is it still there?....
can't go back to sleep.... have to get up and go check your bag....:cool:

I was driving last night, and while sitting at a stop light, I noticed a car in front of me called a "Acura TL". I thought to myself " Thats not right, Innova makes the TL".

I know, I need help.

When your wife and mother-in-law come home with a large picture for a room they are decorating and ask if I like it I have to bite my tounge to keep from commenting about what a crazy sick DG hole the land in the picture would make. :eek:

this n also every time you see ANY landscape online real or fake you think about photoshopping a basket into the setting n making the artwork your own. I'm currently in this process.

I need to get a lot better at photoshop to do this flawlessly, but think some landscapes could turn out just amazing.

On our way to have dinner at Galveston Island, on Sunday, my wife wanted to stop and play some Putt Putt Golf. As we pulled into the parking lot, I noticed a nice , big , empty field next door. I said out loud, "That would be a cool place to throw a disc". She looked at me and said "How did I know, you were going to say that." I can't help myself.

On our way to have dinner at Galveston Island, on Sunday, my wife wanted to stop and play some Putt Putt Golf. As we pulled into the parking lot, I noticed a nice , big , empty field next door. I said out loud, "That would be a cool place to throw a disc". She looked at me and said "How did I know, you were going to say that." I can't help myself.

When you have over 4500 posts on DG course review. ;)

this n also every time you see ANY landscape online real or fake you think about photoshopping a basket into the setting n making the artwork your own. I'm currently in this process.

I need to get a lot better at photoshop to do this flawlessly, but think some landscapes could turn out just amazing.

HAHAHA... I'm close to being guilty of that! See my next post for my confession! I have to find the picture!

You know your addicted when you can't find anyone to go with DGing with you. So you go home and photoshop yourself into a picture! I wanted a picture of my drive, so I went home and made it happen! LOL :D

Guilty!!

Attachments

• 8th hole tupelocropped.jpg
    8th hole tupelocropped.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 75
When you already have more than enough discs to last the rest of your natural life, you already carry a disc in your bag for every possible situation and you can't wait to make that next disc purchase.

I need another disc like I need another hole in my head. So what did I on line window shop for this morning? A Monarch, Drone & Putt'r. Then I've never thrown an Eagle either... I only have one Roc it's way too light and I don't like it much. Besides it's in DX and I much prefer Champion, so should I buy a heavier one in a better plastic and give it another chance even though the 4 Buzzz's I already have do pretty much the same thing. And will that new Roc be much different thant the Wasp, Comet & Hawk that I own?

Love my FLX Surge SS, but what about a straight up Surge? Love my TeeBird, will I love the TeeRex? The Flick I covet does exactly what I expect but I only have it in Elite Z, will it be the same in ESP?

Then there are a bunch of companies that I've never even tried... Is there a place for something from Quest or Latitude?

So many discs and so little time...

When i ask my co-worker how much time is left and he says ''1 hour and a half." i say, ''well thats not to long.''

his response, "thats like two rounds of disc golf!"

if you relate time to a round of dg then you are addicted.

You absolutely cannot wait to go out in mid twenties temps with 15-25 mph winds in the snow to ravage the course. Then when you actually do it and enjoy it to the max when most people would have given up after two holes...priceless!

Latest posts