• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your first ace. What was the disc?

Champ Viking on a downhill blind shot. I thought I was going to be way long till I heard it. :D

first
bearcat, (then #6a) 258' santa cruz river park, tucson az.
about a year after i had started playing.
2/28/92???

last
cyclone, #18b 283' santa cruz river park, tucson az during monsoon madness one disc challenge.
8-20-02??? (it's upstairs)

i've hit metal a ton of times since but no aces.

ESP Comet. It hit a tree that's about five feet from the basket and bounced in.

The second was with the same Comet four days later. But none in the 10 months since then. :(

se leopard (that i found with no contact info on it) and later hit the same hole with a pearly blue ce spider probably back in the 2003/2004 time frame.

i haven't hit an ace that has counted in a round since 2005, thrown a few cubbies since then though.

SE Valkyrie (very flippy)....hole 4 at "The Sinks" from the long tee pad to a Blind basket position surrounded by heavy woods. (B pin placement)

Champion Orc my first and only ace, about a month ago hole 9 Monroe Community Park in Monroe, OH. ~230 ft downhill with a right turn.

Opto XXX from something like 225 feet. I'll never forget it, it's one of my best memories. :)

Latest posts