• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Z reaper

chiroflyer

Par Member
I picked up a Z reaper the other day at a garage sale. It seems to be the most stable thing I've thrown, but I can't get a lot of distance out of it w/ BH. I've found it to be helpful for short, meat-hooks BH and a decent disc on short FH. Just curious if anyone REALLY likes this one.

I don' think the point of it is to get distance out of it- it's exactly what you're saying it is- a hard meathook. I've wanted to try one out to compare it to my firebird/pred.

I love the disc for the shots you've already mentioned and it's also a great thumber disc. Also once it get beat up it'll fly straighter/longer without the harsh fade out.

Yea I have a star destroyer that I used to be able to make short 90 turns with but it's getting beat and i'm having a harder time doing that with it now so I think the reaper will fills its place nicely.

Also the Z Predator is nice if you're looking for a longer overstable driver.

i really liked it...
the fact that you call it a meathook makes me believe it is still new.

to me, it flied like a long banshee.

great sidearm disc too..

the entire reaper line was discontinued as best as i can tell.

i really liked it...
the fact that you call it a meathook makes me believe it is still new.

to me, it flied like a long banshee.

great sidearm disc too..

the entire reaper line was discontinued as best as i can tell.

Yea, like a said it was a garage sale find (along w/ champ orc, cro, star skeeter and a few other DX + a bag, all for...$10)

It is in great shape so I'll try hitting a few trees then see how she does.