• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Z ZONES!!!!!!!!!!1

Dont fix something that's not broken. Unless they are in cryztal flx, I would be interested but really have no reason to replace one with my esp that flys the same since I put it in my bag 3yrs. ago.

Dont fix something that's not broken. Unless they are in cryztal flx, I would be interested but really have no reason to replace one with my esp that flys the same since I put it in my bag 3yrs. ago.

It's not really that they are fixing anything but a lot of people have wanted the zone in z plastic. It's only a limited run anyway something that dd can cash in on and something that makes DC look good cause they are answering their customers. No harm in it I can see. Plus if they turn out to be super overstable they might go into production full time.

I think champ style plastics are perfect for OS molds that you aren't trying to cycle to cover different stabilities. This is a good move on their part.

It's not really that they are fixing anything but a lot of people have wanted the zone in z plastic. It's only a limited run anyway something that dd can cash in on and something that makes DC look good cause they are answering their customers. No harm in it I can see. Plus if they turn out to be super overstable they might go into production full time.

I'm always open to more options as well. Dc and dd have a good thing going. :thmbup:

The Z Drone flies like new for a lot longer than the FLX though. I think that's a good trade-off.

The z drone is not as stable as the flx version. Maybe the z zone will have the same or less stability as it's ESP brother.

I brought this up to a couple people yesterday. My ESP drones are more overstable than my Z drones. Are the Z Zones worth it to everyone if they are a tad less stable than the flx?

yes, my beat pro-D zone is perfect right now. a sliiightly less overstable Zone is still overstable enough to fill that slot and be very useful.

I'm really happy that I didn't follow through with purchasing a 1000 special edition discs. It's much easier to let someone else do it. Depending on cost I may get about 20-40 and feel like i've made $10K.

Latest posts