[DGA] All things DGA thread.

Dga needs to make more granite quakes I'm running low, why would they do a limited run of such a good disc?!

Also anyone ever throw a shockewave? Those were cool kind of bummed they don't make those anymore.

Dga needs to make more granite quakes I'm running low, why would they do a limited run of such a good disc?!

Also anyone ever throw a shockewave? Those were cool kind of bummed they don't make those anymore.
DGA needs to make Granite full production for the Breaker, Quake, Aftershock and Rift.

I find the Rift eerily similar to the Buzzz.
Rift is Buzzz as Eagle is Teebird. Buzzz will generally go straight and hold whatever angle you put it on, Rift will flip up from a baby hyzer and tends to fade a little more. They both fill the same role and are brilliant molds but I like the Rift

I'm relatively new to DGA (had a few tosses with Hurricanes and Pipelines back in the day) and am really impressed with their mids in particular. I picked up a Vortex in the used bin and it flew really great!

But after a tragic loss of that disc (threw it about 20ft up in the middle of a hollowed out half-fallen tree... [there was a witness at the course when I lost it and we both looked at each other and started cracking up]) I found a Tremor also in the used bin. What a great mold that I don't hear anything about. I've been learning lefty after an elbow injury and this thing is amazing for me up to about 300. Based on the numbers, I thought it would be much flippier, but it gets to flat easily rather than turning over quickly.

I picked up a Quake too and am really really impressed with how the mold feels and flies. On a flat release, it actually goes straight for a bit unlike a lot of other OS mids and finishes hard right. On a hyzer release, it's very reliable and can handle what little power I have right now up to about 250-270.

Looking forward to trying more once my arm speed is back up. I'm really interested in the Undertow and the Rogue.

a new swirly PL would be awesome, similar to the old shastashocks.

been throwing a pathfinder for a bit, but not certain that it's actually better than the aftershock. pretty similar, but the aftershock seems like what a beat pathfinder should be?
I grabbed a swirly PL Banzai from the used bin. It is on the stable side, super stiff and some dome. Quickly becoming my go to fairway.

I got my 24 tour series Quake in today. Plastic feels great and has a nice gumminess to it. Can't wait for the Pipelines to show up now.