• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tesla

Looking at teslas at gggt, most proton and neutron had similar plh. I found some teslas that had dome and a loose, flexy flight plate with a way lower plh. Had to snag those and a flattie. See if they go in the bag. :). I do like the tesla.

Looking at teslas at gggt, most proton and neutron had similar plh. I found some teslas that had dome and a loose, flexy flight plate with a way lower plh. Had to snag those and a flattie. See if they go in the bag. :). I do like the tesla.

Lemme guess, Neutron and light green?

Liking the P Tesla quite a bit. Different enough from the Volt for me that there's room for both. Bit longer, but more just a different animal. The Volts are more or less glidier straight fliers for me @350ish, the Tesla is a more 'classic' OS finish.

Curious to see how (if?) it seasons up.

My main tesla is seasoning to have more turn while retaining it's hearty fade. Opening up more lines and adding more distance. This disc is a dream come true for my decent arm strength (375-400 ft ish) & small to normal sized hands. Truly a fantastic "distance driver" in a control driver package. I can't wait for the Axiom driver that is in between the Tesla & Inertia. Say...speed 10 crave?!!

Yeah, you almost have to think that the first DD Axiom will release will be in between the Tesla and Inertia. There's a lot of space between those two, at least for me, and I don't have a terribly big arm (~375'). Axiom discs often seem to be clear tweaks of MVP counterparts; a tweak of the Tesla or Inertia seems likely.

I am looking forward to seeing a max speed DD from MVP/Axiom - an MVP form of the Lace would be really intriguing - but they're clearly not in a rush to release discs in that speed class.

I would think since MVP hasn't released any new discs since the motion(not counting AXIOM). That they are busy with the 12/13 speed DD's and or baseline(ish).

I dunno but I'm selling a bunch of my **** so I can pick up every tesla that's like these and stock up. By the time I run through those And have them turning nicely my flat teslas will be seasoned. They still don't have any turn, which is what really surprised me. It's the same difference you see between beefy pd and low plh pd, just straighter, longer.

I dunno but I'm selling a bunch of my **** so I can pick up every tesla that's like these and stock up. By the time I run through those And have them turning nicely my flat teslas will be seasoned. They still don't have any turn, which is what really surprised me. It's the same difference you see between beefy pd and low plh pd, just straighter, longer.

I have 3 Neutron Tesla's. The red and orange ones are flat-topped with high PLH, and beefy. The light green has a little dome and lower PLH, and is noticeably less stable.

I may have to go after some more of the light green, but couple stores here haven't re-stocked MVP in awhile, and I'm not willing to chance it online.

I don't think color provides indication of disc characteristics when it comes to mvp. I have seen a ton of teslas at gggt, everyday disc golf, air traffic, etc. They are quite consistent with the usual outlier every once in a while. My low plh look like a short shot. My green 168 was actually the highest plh I picked intentionally. The others that are more neutral are some pastel transitional color that's pretty ugly.

Okay, good to know, thanks. Looks like I'll need to wait until the stores here get them back in stock before adding more.

I'm sure somebody on here sells discs and is trustworthy......

AS for the color thing, all the metallic teslas I have seen were super gummy in the core.

pics. i swooped into GGGT and picked up the other two; now i've got three. :) 3 straight shooters and a regular OS tesla. i'll be good for yeeeeears, yo.

IMAG0163_zpsys7jbidh.jpg

IMAG0164_zpshhdj65gu.jpg

that flight plate is so soft!

IMAG0166_zps5xvq1gr0.jpg

Ah, I just looked up in the thread on what was going on. I'm surprised to see such a difference in PLH

Yeah, me too! Very happy though. Even when an mvp disc has "dome" it's still pretty flat. They fly like my gstar pd except faster. incredibly straight out of the box with zero turn. The regular is just a standard beefy tesla. Pretty awesome, I plan on cycling through these with good success.

My 2 Tesla's(red and orange) resemble the flat/high PLH one in your pics. They're pretty OS, a little more so than my sparkle QOLF's. I'm using them in fade and headwind role.

Latest posts