• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it when it's imoressed a bit. The foils all will wear but Inlike the "worn, ghost stamp" look. Also on none of my DB2s or triumoh FD3s have I had thus issue. Really just on CG plastic.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Color Glow seems to have an oily-ness to it that other types of plastics do not. In general in my experience the flashier stamp colors (rainbow, party time, etc..) tend to wear faster than any others. Black seems to hold without problem for just about forever.

Have all the D-Line P3's been distributed to vendors? I'm looking for more colors other than Yellow, Purple, Red and Blue. Hope there are some 175 White or transitional colors hitting the shelves in the future.

Been waiting for the DD3 for so long now! Still hyped for it's release, but all these other seemingly newer discs keep coming out first! Any particular reason why? Would've been so nice to have started the year with the DD3s, rather than a change mid-play.

Been waiting for the DD3 for so long now! Still hyped for it's release, but all these other seemingly newer discs keep coming out first! Any particular reason why? Would've been so nice to have started the year with the DD3s, rather than a change mid-play.

They had to have the DD3 retested because apparently the PDGA only approved it up to 174g. I would expect it in the next few weeks since I think the retest was just recently done.

They had to have the DD3 retested because apparently the PDGA only approved it up to 174g. I would expect it in the next few weeks since I think the retest was just recently done.

Thanks! This I didn't know, so appreciate the info Skizzle.

I've heard rumors, but I would rather hear it from the horse's mouth.

Are we going to see another Eagle signature MD3 this year?

The new fd2 is an awesome disc. Reminds me a whole lot of the original CE TLs from 2000 or so. (The dark red, indestructible ones.) Congrats and keep them coming!

p-line fd . . . ?

I bought a p-line fd and knew nothing about it except it had a cool stamp and got my order into the free shipping column so I bought it.

I started throwing it and now can't stop. It goes straight and then straight.

Why can't I find another one?

If you know who has another one let me know.

I'm old -- I haven't kept up with all the new discs/plastics . .. . is my disc an albatross or what?

I bought a p-line fd and knew nothing about it except it had a cool stamp and got my order into the free shipping column so I bought it.

I'm old -- I haven't kept up with all the new discs/plastics . .. . is my disc an albatross or what?

P-Line in any of the Discmania drivers are done in limited, smaller runs. To my knowledge, they haven't done any P-FD's in a while, so that's why you're not seeing them everywhere.

I started throwing it and now can't stop. It goes straight and then straight.

I think a G line will be very similar in stability. Also the S Lines in lighter weights sound like they'd be the laser beam you're looking for.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

I'm sure this has been covered before, but any news regarding the production runs of the 2019 FD2 retool? Plastic types, dates?

I'm sure this has been covered before, but any news regarding the production runs of the 2019 FD2 retool? Plastic types, dates?

Website says s line and swirly s line, in the next few months but no hard dates on anything

Good looking out, thanks

Discmania FD2 (retooled)
(Fairway Driver)
7|4|0|2
Weight range: 165-175g
Plastic: C-line
Colors: Various colors
Estimated Release: July, 2019

"Colors: Various colors" …oh thank god

Good looking out, thanks

Discmania FD2 (retooled)
(Fairway Driver)
7|4|0|2
Weight range: 165-175g
Plastic: C-line
Colors: Various colors
Estimated Release: July, 2019

"Colors: Various colors" …oh thank god

lol glad there will be a choice of colors. Thought I misremembered... Nope just a let down these won't be in SLine like initially announced. Pushing the date out on all these too, which I understand.
Wonder who complained about SLine. Gimme a name.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190221-175212.jpg
    Screenshot_20190221-175212.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 66
What is a good tomahawking disc from Discmania. I'm looking for something that when thrown will stay pretty straight relative to where I throw it and wont roll ideally it would flip mid air and land upside down. I'm not worried about distance as I have my epic for that. I'm looking for a disc I can throw 200-250 on some super tight holes. Not sure if it matters but I throw using the index finger and not the thumb.

What is a good tomahawking disc from Discmania. I'm looking for something that when thrown will stay pretty straight relative to where I throw it and wont roll ideally it would flip mid air and land upside down. I'm not worried about distance as I have my epic for that. I'm looking for a disc I can throw 200-250 on some super tight holes. Not sure if it matters but I throw using the index finger and not the thumb.

What do you use now? Discmania has 1 disc for each slot, no more no less. Should have something that will work well. Some people use very overstable discs for this, some people use understable discs for the same shot.

What do you use now? Discmania has 1 disc for each slot, no more no less. Should have something that will work well. Some people use very overstable discs for this, some people use understable discs for the same shot.

I don't have anything now but in the past a monarch or valk has worked. So understable most likely is what I would be looking for. I did pick up a TD2 but not with the idea to tomahawk it. I haven't received it yet so I don't know if it will work but thats probably my most understable disc.

I don't have anything now but in the past a monarch or valk has worked. So understable most likely is what I would be looking for. I did pick up a TD2 but not with the idea to tomahawk it. I haven't received it yet so I don't know if it will work but thats probably my most understable disc.

If that TD2 is too flippy, a TD or TDx might work well. A beaten up CD2 or CD3 might be an idea as well. I threw the Beast for this for a long time (my shoulder finally had enough of my tomfoolery, so OHs are very rare for me now), and the TD is very similar to the Beast (longer Valk/more OS Monarch).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts