• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Special Edition Brinster Sentinel coming

They announced them to dealers today. MSRP is $19.99. Release date is the 28th.

The plastic is awesome by the way. Dome is mild, not Sanny flat.

What colors are they going to come in? Have you had a chance to throw one?

Got it! 180g, opaque, gummy plastic, bright orange, marked QMF on the bottom. Not flat across the top, but nice feeling.

13388922895_9a19f83044_c.jpg

13389264194_e8e464c028_c.jpg

Threw it, and I would say that it is right between a KC Pro Roc and a Gator, but probably a touch faster than either. They are stable to overstable.

Threw it, and I would say that it is right between a KC Pro Roc and a Gator, but probably a touch faster than either. They are stable to overstable.

interesting findings clard. I already have a shark 3 for that spot in my bag but I wonder what the glide is on that thing.

The PD of innova mids, similar to a verdict. I find it's shape pleasing to my eye. It reminds me of an Eagle X.

Brinster Sentinels are live on the Millennium site. Flat rate shipping is $5.99. Just ordered 1 glow and 1 regular quantum. Can't wait to throw these.

Man that is beautiful.... I want to pull the trigger... but I don't want to pay $26 for a disc. Might have to trade for 1, or see if I can get a local group buy to offset shipping.

Man that is beautiful.... I want to pull the trigger... but I don't want to pay $26 for a disc. Might have to trade for 1, or see if I can get a local group buy to offset shipping.

The Quantum is $19.99 and the Glow is $24.99. I ordered through Millennium's site as well but you can also order the Quantum version through Discgolfcenter. You might need to call them as they don't have it listed on their website yet. They did confirm to me by email that they ordered some SBQ.

Latest posts