• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] 1 disc you do, 1 you don't

Clicked with; Banshee, Eagle "X", Gazelle, Comet, Truth, TL3, Suspect and Predator

Didn't click with: Firebird, Trident, Buzzz, Fuse, Meteor, Gator and River

Click: My DX Archangel...and probably because of my bad form, but for someone who isn't a good backhand thrower, this thing is just trusty. I always seem to make the shots I need to with it.

Not Click: Buzzz, Aviars...Never liked the feel in my hand, Buzzz was so prone to grip lock for whatever reason, never happens with my roc3

Oddballs that clicked with me: Unlace, 150 Storm

Popular molds that never clicked with me: Nuke, Nuke SS

Click.....Suspects. All of them.
No click. ....Buzzz... Going to give it yet another shot this week though.

Click-TeeDevil, I just started to get my 168g champ to straighten and slighly turn on flat release. I love how reliable this disc is though with or without any wind...
Dont click-Dynamic Discs, for some reason I just seem to not like throwing their discs, the plastic feels great but I've had no success.

Click Mamba, straight lazer beam - line drive tunnel shots, tail wind distance
No Click, Predator and Sidewinder. No consistency with either ever.

Unhealthy relationship that was on again, off again for 2 years until I got a phone call that she wanted to come back...then off again for good when she took off and left again: TeeBird

Found her on my TeeBird rebound and instantly clicked: Stag.

Click- Discmania S-DD, basically an OS wraith with no glide-> makes them good for windy days.

No click- Discmania p2, everybody seems to praise these but I never get nice clean releases when driving with them.

Click: elite x comets for field work and one disc form check (backhand and forehand) rounds.

Didn't click: elite x comets for actual playing/scoring/league/tournament rounds

The last thing I want is a blow up round using the already finicky comet lol

Click: Wolf was the most unpopular disc I've ever bagged.

Dont: Wasp, Comet.