• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

100 rounds this year

I'm at about 20 rounds this year so far... Got about 3 rounds in today and witnessed the longest ace (325' or so) shot I've ever seen, unfortunately it wasn't mine but it was a long, straight shot w/ a Z Flash, sucker was on a slight turnover line and just held down to the basket, sploosh! It was a brilliant RHBH shot, as it didn't hyzer in but was just turning to fade by the time it hit the chains, so controlled

I didn't realize people keep track of the number of rounds they play :)

Personally I go for quality, not quantity. I've played every league event this summer so far. Cashed in a good portion of them too, but I don't keep track of that either.

Started putting rounds in the scorebook about March, up to 53 there. Hard to say how many before that. Probably close to 100 rounds for the year. Definitely the most I have ever played in six months. If my new Summit shows up in the mail today I will be going out again for sure!

i'm around 75.... started here in march, and have 56 rounds recorded, but i played a lot in Jan, Feb.

also, i've slacked off a lot here lately with the 95 degree temps

Sadly I'm only at like 31 rounds, but I'm going on a three week trip, so I'm hoping to make up for it!

Total Rounds: 263 as of today.

But in all fairness, some of these are short courses.

Hmmm, I wonder what my number will be after Friday? *evil laugh* ;)

Total Rounds: 263 as of today.

But in all fairness, some of these are short courses.

Hmmm, I wonder what my number will be after Friday? *evil laugh* ;)

good luck with that record and make sure to let us know how it goes.

OP i am at 54 right now with another two on sat. hopefully be at 120 by the end of the year but it will be tough with winter:(

I have 80 recorded, going to input some scores from weeks past, and I'll get back to you, much like Donovan though, many of my rounds are short little Chicagoland 9 holer.

Maybe it is better to count holes?

As far as holes I have: 865 with more about to be added.

Last edited:
Rounds YTD

I'm at 84 and probably another 30 or 40 casual rounds where I didn't log them in or didn't keep a score card. Oh, and I have never played a 9 hole course in my life. Yeah, I know I will try playing one this summer.......maybe.....lol.

I don't have an offical number, but I average 20 rounds a month so at least over 100 rounds thus far. Unfortunately (or fortunately) my rounds have dramatically decreased as I have moved, bought a house and have a baby on the way in a few weeks.

12 hole course is squirrell lake, it is a tough 12 hole course i hit up on my way home from work

Up to 41 for the year. I was hoping for 100 for the entire year but I don't think I will make it.

I'd count but the scorecards are all the way in the other room. It's gotta be well over 200 rounds. I shovel the tees and play all winter so I probably hit 100 by April.