• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2009 USDGC

i know that everyone likes maceman, but he's a horrible announcer. too much inane commentary that doesn't have to do with the tourney. we get it mace, you don't know a lot of the younger players.

bush league production, but hey, i'll take what i can get.

Would love to see Mark Ellis and Scott Papa doing the announcing, that'd pretty sweet. You need someone knowledgeable of the game and the players, who is articulate and entertaining. I think they both fit that bill.

I was wondering if others were having intermittent problems like me. I thought it might just be the firewall at work or something, but it seems a bit more pervasive than that.

BrainStorm69 said:
I was wondering if others were having intermittent problems like me. I thought it might just be the firewall at work or something, but it seems a bit more pervasive than that.
Not sure if this is the same thing that's happening to you but after watching for awhile the feed will freeze and take down my Internet connection. It's not just my connection but the whole company's. Could just be coincidence but I'm not sure. Anybody experiencing something similar or is it just coincidence that I'm watching and having Internet problems?

Yeah too much yappin. Need more disc golf.
I'd be hesitant to call every player who's not widely known a "scrub." Where ever these OPEN players are from; in their repective cities they are the best and not scrubs. Don't forget, a player must qualify not just register, to play in this event. As a matter of fact the well known players are't playin so hot and a scrub might pull off a huge win. Win this tounament and you'll become one of the elite.
Lookin forward to tomorrow.

DGR's own MDR3000...shot a great round!!!

From his Facebook., "Shot a 67 (-1) first round. Pretty happy with the round...let's see if I can do it again."
Mike also noted that the wind was horrific!

Great Job Mike!

Big ups to our local heros here in NC

Schwebby!!! Currently leading the field
Michael Jo right behind him!!
Jeremy Koling shooting a very good score and staying competitive
Henry Childres making the qualifying cut and getting to play
Justin Jernigan shooting great!

All you boys do us proud!!!!

I'll be heading down tomorrow through sunday, PM me if you wanna get in a round.

anyone know what is included with the $100 donation?

i heard something on the cast yesterday about some swag, but they skimmed over it.

Just saw this clip posted at the pdga boards. Great look at Felberg on 10 & 11 yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG5JQiDP2v4

what'shisname said:
Just saw this clip posted at the pdga boards. Great look at Felberg on 10 & 11 yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG5JQiDP2v4
pshhhh...

MDR got the eagle on 10 today as well :) then again on 12.

Mike with another solid round. Scoot_er (Matt Hall) broke par today as well.

KC local lefty crusher Dave Hemmeline with a -9!

x-out said:

i heard something on the cast yesterday about some swag, but they skimmed over it.

I chatted live with someone that works with the site and they said that making a donation does nothing but help support future events. I donated 10 bucks, you could ask them what 100 dollars gives you through their live chat feature.

x-out said:

Are you sure you aren't talking about the partner package? That was $100...

First things first: Marmoset is a really nice guy. If you ever get a chance to hang out with him and play some golf, go for it. Him and Black Udder are both great guys and both incidentally Virginians. Marmoset, I still owe you a Dr. Pepper.

Second: Star Mako == Star Coyote, the spectator disc this year was a champ coyote and i held it up to a Star Mako (which i originally thought was just a domier coyote) but they are almost I-DAMN-DENTICAL

last but not least, Five Words: David Feldberg was on FIRE!!!!

also Michael Johanson was silky smooth as ever.

Go NC!

Also I will down with a crew from Raleigh on Saturday. We will be hosting a CADL tailgate in the VIP section. Come on by and say hi.

Frank Delicious said:
Go NC!

Also I will down with a crew from Raleigh on Saturday. We will be hosting a CADL tailgate in the VIP section. Come on by and say hi.

I'm heading up on Saturday with two other Raleigh/Chapel Hill golfers. Should I just follow the signs for "Live Bears"?

I'll most likely be wearing a Durham Bulls ball cap and in the company of a guy who looks like a white Kimbo Slice.

Do you have to have a VIP ticket to stop by your tailgate?

Hope to see you there,

J

Latest posts