• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Southern California March Meet

So care if a couple Ohioans join you for this little shindig? Don't worry we're not hicks.

You are so welcome to join us, and it would be awesome if we had some true out-of-towners come out! :D
If you're serious, you might want to reserve a campsite.
Camping info can be found on the first page/post of this thread!

You are so welcome to join us, and it would be awesome if we had some true out-of-towners come out! :D
If you're serious, you might want to reserve a campsite.
Camping info can be found on the first page/post of this thread!

Very serious. I will be reserving a site this week in fact. We are just settling on the details then we will be reserving everything for the trip. We are, of course, road tripping and just have to settle on all of our stops and what not.

I'm pretty sure we will be staying a couple extra days in the LA area as well, we usually stay at the Four Points Hotel in Culver City and would be down to play some course around LA as well if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Very serious. I will be reserving a site this week in fact. We are just settling on the details then we will be reserving everything for the trip. We are, of course, road tripping and just have to settle on all of our stops and what not.

I'm pretty sure we will be staying a couple extra days in the LA area as well, we usually stay at the Four Points Hotel in Culver City and would be down to play some course around LA as well if anyone is interested.

Awesome! :clap: :hfive: :D
And yes, I'm interested in playing some local courses with you and your crew!

we gotta do chavez...:thmbup:

Hell yes!! I haven't played it yet.

I've played El Dorado and Oak Grove, both of which I would play again and again, but new courses would be a big plus. Rather then continuing to high-jack this thread I will start a new one. :eek:

If anybody only has one car at their site let's give the out-of-towners a place to stay. The sites are big enough.

On another note my tent is HUUUGE. (8 person advertised, 6 in reality) If anybody needs to crash it's available. Maybe somebody can meet me at my house and I'll drive to the lake to save a car spot.

Last edited:
I'm heading out of town early tomorrow morning and won't be back until Feb. 8th. During that time I may have limited internetz access. So, if anything major happens, will someone text me?
I need to get the OP edited and I'll try to do that while I'm gone and am near a computer.

May the ace be with all of you! :D

I'm heading out of town early tomorrow morning and won't be back until Feb. 8th. During that time I may have limited internetz access. So, if anything major happens, will someone text me?
I need to get the OP edited and I'll try to do that while I'm gone and am near a computer.

May the ace be with all of you! :D
I can edit the OP. PM me your digitz.

If anybody only has one car at their site let's give the out-of-towners a place to stay. The sites are big enough.

On another note my tent is HUUUGE. (8 person advertised, 6 in reality) If anybody needs to crash it's available. Maybe somebody can meet me at my house and I'll drive to the lake to save a car spot.

I don't know what site we will have yet, but there is only going to be two of us so we will have some extra room and space to park for anyone that needs it.

I don't know what site we will have yet, but there is only going to be two of us so we will have some extra room and space to park for anyone that needs it.

Check out the map of the sites in "G" on page 10 (Post 100) of this thread for reference

Check out the map of the sites in "G" on page 10 (Post 100) of this thread for reference

Yeah I just meant we haven't reserved ours yet, we pretty much just decided to come out, so we just don't know which one we will end up with. Probably going to shoot for 22 or one of the ones across from the main group.

I just called. The following are still available:

1-15, 17-21, 29-34

grebe-1.jpg

I see you put them on the front page. Did one of us nab 23 and 24? I forgot. Those are the only other ones not reserved.

So basically the whole campground is open, besides our sites and the two random mystery peeps who got 23 and 24.

roadtrip, try to maybe get 21.

Gonna be awesome!!! :clap: :D :hfive: