• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Southern California March Meet

Ok, it's decided! We're using my design for the T-shirts. I really thought the thong shirt or Skullboy's design would win. However the people have spoken. Thank you all for your support!!!

Just kidding, Skullboy's design is the real winner!!!

Woot woot!
Go Skulboy!!! :clap:

(The "thong" art is still the most hilarious, but just too risque for a t-shirt! We'll try to use it somehow... it's too awesome to not get used for something. Maybe I'll create a formal invitation and use the art for that!)

Sean, what do you need in terms of getting the shirts done?
And mad props to Sean aka mentally_understable for taking the lead in getting the shirt situation handled! :hfive:

First and foremost, I need to know how many shirts and what sizes we're gonna get done so I can confer with my friend to find out the price.

After that, it's just waiting to get the finished product from Skulboy and getting them printed.

First and foremost, I need to know how many shirts and what sizes we're gonna get done so I can confer with my friend to find out the price.

After that, it's just waiting to get the finished product from Skulboy and getting them printed.

I'm in for at least two... and depending on the quality, I'll take either L or XL. ;)

I may not be able to go but I think Id like a shirt so I can lie to myself and others and pretend I was able to make it

This should be no problem! :)

Thanks guys! Looking forward to getting started on it.

Awesome! Thanks brother! :hfive:

I may not be able to go but I think Id like a shirt so I can lie to myself and others and pretend I was able to make it

Plus I have a Skulboy design on my Summertime Open shirt and its sick. I stupidly traded away my tourney disc, but I love his work. This will help me be with everyone in spirit, even if not physically.

Know this doesn't have anything to do with the meet, but here's another t-shirt design I just finished.

5386145349_31b300c94c_z.jpg

Sheee-ut, Brer Poth! You'll plumb scare 'em away, all talkin' and hollerin' the way you is.

I think California hick and Ohio hick maybe be two totally different things, but I guess we'll see.

Note: Southern Ohio hicks may very well have cut Apoth for that thong pic.