• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Southern California March Meet

I think I am on the permanent 'definitely maybe' list for all DGCR events So Cal. If I go, I will be + at least 1.

Is there anyone at this point that hasn't "paired up" with someone else at their campsite? I am about 95% that I will cruise (solo) but kind of want to be in "DGCR Row" instead of off to the side in another site.

One thing to consider:

You only have to park in the camping site spots. There's no limit to campers per site. We may want to turn one of the campsites into the super hang out area and set up all the tents on other spots. No need for 8 different campfires.

That would be cool 'cuz I'm already a Loner. No need to magnify that fact considering it's a meetup. I was kinda envisioning we'd do it up like that.

SO hey I never heard... You bringing the Fender?

Here is a more recent map of the course and basket positions.

picture.php

Here is a link to a higher res version.

That would be cool 'cuz I'm already a Loner. No need to magnify that fact considering it's a meetup. I was kinda envisioning we'd do it up like that.

SO hey I never heard... You bringing the Fender?
I guess I'll bring it.

*sighs heavily*

1 Looks like a SWEET water shot from that pic. I remember thinking the same thing first time I played there. Still empty?
No water. We can probably set up baskets in some of the Coyote Classic temps hole positions if you want a water challenge. ;)

*takes note to bring extra discs to sell*

No water. We can probably set up baskets in some of the Coyote Classic temps hole positions if you want a water challenge. ;)

*takes note to bring extra discs to sell*

ZenPeninsula.jpg was my desktop at work for like 3 months.. That one tourney hole was spectacular. We all missed the birdie putt though.

One thing to consider:

You only have to park in the camping site spots. There's no limit to campers per site. We may want to turn one of the campsites into the super hang out area and set up all the tents on other spots. No need for 8 different campfires.

I thought there was a limit of 6 campers per site, or we pay extra per person.

Hey Tom. Do you anticipate problems if we set up temp baskets in the KO or OMC courses? It's all locked down this time of year anyway.

I thought there was a limit of 6 campers per site, or we pay extra per person.
I've never had a problem with that and I don't see where they list that policy. For my son's birthday we had 12 people on one site. They only check cars to make sure that they have a camping pass.

I've been thinking about this one tourney hole we played... It was a slight right hand dogleg down a thin ravine with a road at the end, about 285 feet total and all downhill. I yanked a Boss FH and overshot it by 80 feet, over the road, into another ravine.

Great Hole.

I've been thinking about this one tourney hole we played... It was a slight right hand dogleg down a thin ravine with a road at the end, about 285 feet total and all downhill. I yanked a Boss FH and overshot it by 80 feet, over the road, into another ravine.

Great Hole.
That sounds like the Old Man Course. Was it on the loop off regular 15?

That sounds like the Old Man Course. Was it on the loop off regular 15?

Can't remember... I remember all the regular holes after playing 6+ rounds there but I don't remember hole for hole the extra ones we played. That was one of the memorable ones though.

Latest posts