• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 PDGA Pro World Disc Golf Championships: Monterey Bay, California

unfortunately the events i run at this point are on private property so the insurance is a must.

our farm policy covers me as long as there is no $ involved.

I may be labeled a malcontent. I've voiced my opinion on the Pro Worlds facebook page about not being able to access the PDGA website for any updates.

:wall:

obviously you did not drink your kool aid today...;)

all good pdga members should always drink their kool aid...

obviously you did not drink your kool aid today...;)

all good pdga members should always drink their kool aid...
Kool Aid, blechhhh.

Seriously, my 74 year old mom has more internet savvy than the folks at the PDGA. They have no clue what they should be providing by means of technology. It's sad (and frustrating.)

Cant pass up a chance to bag on the PDGA. Still waiting for my 2011 card and my Birdie Club gift. I joined Oct. 2010. I called in May and they said 2 weeks, Then sounded like they were mad I bothered them. F PDGA!

Cripes, maybe some of the swedes should create a WorldDGA. I like their websites, sort of... If they are translated. Complaining about the PDGA is so 2001.

How about more info from Worlds on this thread instead of becoming another "I hate the PDGA" thread.

I'd love to hear from people out there about Derek Billings crazy round and any other highlights people may be talking about. There are definitely folks from here that are out there. What's everyone talking about out there, how is the Chains premiere?? I need to know these things! I'm even at the san Fran airport on the way from Kona Hawaii to Vegas to drive home after my honeymoon.. But I want to know these things!

And one more thing that sucks about the PDGA is....................Just kidding dude, Not very much info coming in. Wait till tomorrow when they start the live scoring and broadcast.

How 'bout that red carpet show from dgp? Glad I stayed up to watch!

So far, it's been pretty fustrating as a fan. I hope they get more info out today as the action unfolds..... Nice to see the response from the td crew, they posted results on their site after getting feedback about the pDGA redirect.

I feel like someone should be at each course with an iPhone.....take pics and notes of the action, post on fb. Fast updated information easily shared.

while I really try stay out of the PDGA issues, not being able to access the results and the info that a lot of us really want to see and read is really bothersome. I hope people continue to post here what's going on so there is an easier way to find out details.

I guess I could open a twitter account and fellow some people that are posting from the event.

Number one issue they BOD needs to focus on is an overhaul of the website.

Anybody have a picture of nikko without the hair.
Looks like mccabe is going to take it:)
6028531298_0298af59bb.jpg

Weird, huh? He just looks like some random dude now.

so is there live scoring today, specifically for the open group? Don't see anything about on the media page.