• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2012 Discraft Ace Race Disc

How overstable? They had an OS, slower driver in the Reaper. That just went OOP recently. I don't see them making another one. I just feel like with the Pred in their lineup, any other OS workhorse in their lineup is overshadowed / forgotten.

How overstable? They had an OS, slower driver in the Reaper. That just went OOP recently. I don't see them making another one. I just feel like with the Pred in their lineup, any other OS workhorse in their lineup is overshadowed / forgotten.

Overstable doesnt automatically meant extremely overstable. But i clarified that when i said Overstable/Stable. By that i mean a slightly overstable FD. Nothing meathook but a straight flier with a nice and beefy LSS.

Overstable doesnt automatically meant extremely overstable. But i clarified that when i said Overstable/Stable. By that i mean a slightly overstable FD. Nothing meathook but a straight flier with a nice and beefy LSS.

Pred SS? That would be awesome. A disc that flies like a beat to hell Z Pred! I'd pay good money for that.....

so true 0 HSS but reduced LSS as compared to the Pred?

That would be nice. I hate that they havent announced it yet. There is no point in making us wait. Its just making me hold off on pre registering for multiple packs.

That would be nice. I hate that they havent announced it yet. There is no point in making us wait. Its just making me hold off on pre registering for multiple packs.

Maybe they know it is a bad disc and they want to keep the peeps from buying it and flooding the market with a terrible disc and making it hard to sell good discs and making it hard for TDs to promote THE ACE RACE.

Maybe they know it is a bad disc and they want to keep the peeps from buying it and flooding the market with a terrible disc and making it hard to sell good discs and making it hard for TDs to promote THE ACE RACE.

it'z a blizzard Nuke OS, or Nuke BOS

blizzard is innova and DC has made fun of blizzard int he past so i doubt that and this is the ace race.. high speed drivers are doubtful.

I would think that would make the Ace Race inaccessible to a lot of people and that doesn't seem to be int eh spirit of the event.

I also think sgamerp may have been joking too..

blizzard is innova and DC has made fun of blizzard int he past so i doubt that and this is the ace race.. high speed drivers are doubtful.

I like to troll.

The problem i'm having with waiting is I only have one ace race event close enough to me that I can attend, and it just happends to be on the same day that their is a c teir turney I would like to go to. As of right now the Ace Race is behind on which event I will be attending, now if I knew what kind of disc they were going to have it would make it easier for me to decide. All I know is if they have a teebird type fairway disc for this event, I would have to go and check the disc out, if it ends up being another putter I would have to pass.

The problem i'm having with waiting is I only have one ace race event close enough to me that I can attend, and it just happends to be on the same day that their is a c teir turney I would like to go to. As of right now the Ace Race is behind on which event I will be attending, now if I knew what kind of disc they were going to have it would make it easier for me to decide. All I know is if they have a teebird type fairway disc for this event, I would have to go and check the disc out, if it ends up being another putter I would have to pass.

So I guess people go to more then one Ace race. I guess luckily I have at least 2 near me and ones at the beginning of Sep and the others at the end so I should have no problem getting to both.

Try a DGA Tsunami. It's the older, less stable Predator mold.

2005 Sparkle tsunamis were great....and you are correct

I personally would like to see then re-introduce the Storm mold....for those of you who don't know it was a laser mid/fairway hybrid.

the newer sp tsunami's are more overstable that my z preds but the pro tsunamis are pred-ssish