• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2012 Memorial Black ESP Nuke

Nowski

Eagle Member
i seen on ebay these black esp nukes advertised as Ti titanium nukes. and in the description it says "im told its just an esp nuke and not a Ti nuke" is this a way to just false advertise the nuke to sell for a higher price or are they really worth 40+ dolars? i have one of these esp black nukes and am wanting to sell it since i see them going for high prices on ebay. but i dont wanna do the same thing as the dude on ebay and say its a Ti nuke in the item title.

Are these black esp nukes really worth $40+ dollars?

This is mine: new,172g no ink... i have a red shirt on and you can kinda see it on the reflection from the disc, but the disc is flat black

Attachments

• IMG_0459.jpg
    IMG_0459.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0460.jpg
    IMG_0460.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 28
Not TI, esp. I asked when I was down there playing the memorial. I think there currently worth what people will pay, but I will sell mine for 25.

i also saw some of the rattlers advertized as Ti. ebay seems to be good for that kind of false advertizing.

sold, and there was 4 discs in the players package. Esp nuke, ti force, ti stalker, and a uv rattler.

uv rattler has Dan Ginnely's signature on them, solid top 5 player from the 90's and awesome grandmaster now.

Yeah there was a lot of vendors selling new plastic there and dynamic discs had the most. Abc and legacy were there as well don't remember the other 15 vendors.

not TI...the TI discs have TI ghost-stamped on them.

the esp nuke also has like a ghost stamp. but i was asking if the black esp nuke is really worth money, or people just didnt read the fine print on the esp nukes labeled as ti on ebay

^^ i got one too and was noticing the price on ebay. ill sell my 174 for $35 if anyone wants it lol otherwise it'll look neat on my wall i guess. or ill trade it for a couple z nukes cause i wants some

haha yea bro i was thinkin the same thing. id sell it if i could get a decent amount outta it like 35. but if not then i'll just hang onto it. its a cool lookin disc, but i dont throw black disc (easy to loose, and id probaby leave it behind somewhere and not get it back) but it could be good trade bait or something

Latest posts