• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Travel Tags!

Just ordered! :hfive:
And thanks for the update to the guidelines!!! I'd still be the "top swapper" this year if I could have done two "illegal" trades! ;)

Stoked to travel, trade, and rep DGCR next year! :thmbup:

One problem, the address on my paypal is incorrect. Should i PM you the new address?

Email it to me... it's tim@, that way I'll see it while packing your order.

Just ordered! :hfive:
And thanks for the update to the guidelines!!! I'd still be the "top swapper" this year if I could have done two "illegal" trades! ;)

Stoked to travel, trade, and rep DGCR next year! :thmbup:

One problem, the address on my paypal is incorrect. Should i PM you the new address?

Didn't we end up tied? Or did Martin D. pass us up?

I could've had a ton more swaps too...damn rules. :p ;)

Didn't we end up tied? Or did Martin D. pass us up?

I could've had a ton more swaps too...damn rules. :p ;)

This year still has lots of days left, and I see swaps in my future. I'll have the 3 swaps I need to pass y'all up, just give me another couple weeks.

I'm at 10, tomorrow I'll be at 11, by next week y'all are in trouble.

I just ordered my 2012 tag, as long as it doesn't get shipped to the wrong address

OMG, okay, NOBODY trade with Martin!!! :| :| :|

:p ;)

---line of demarcation---

lulz @ Mashy.

Got mine today! My first time having one. I hope I can get off my butt and get out of my usual circle of courses. Trying to plan a trip to the west side to hit those amazing courses next year!!

Latest posts