• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 collecting or discs won

For me it has been the Judge. It has upped my driving putter game to new levels. The new classic blend plastic is tasty!

Won a 173g Pink Neutron along with 9 other discs at the Harvest at whispering falls. After 6 have been sold or traded, the volt has caused me to pick up another one and have now become my main driver. Every 300ft+ hole I approach I look for the volt line before anything else.

2013 will go down in personal history as the year I discovered the beauty of Vibram. I'd never thrown it until just before the Birdie Bash this year -- now I carry two Ridges, a Trak and an Ibex.

2013 will go down in personal history as the year I discovered the beauty of Vibram. I'd never thrown it until just before the Birdie Bash this year -- now I carry two Ridges, a Trak and an Ibex.

Same here, except I have 2 UnLaces and I lost my Ibex. New one on the way along with a Trak and a Ridge.

The 10th Anny Buzzz does fly rather nice. Other than that, I like my new fairway drivers. The Jolly Launcher plastic seems to be indestructable...I'm still trying to break in my Brinster Teebird and Redding Firebird.

This has been the year of mids for me- I think I started with a Pain + Core + Fuse in the bag and eventually phased out the Pain and Core first when the mace came out. Then as my ZH Maces kept on beating in nicer and nicer, the Fuses got pushed out when one of my ZH Maces hit butter status. Now the Opto Mace has come out, I need to get one....

The Trident has nailed down a spot in my bag as well. My 2 year old GL is getting nice and beat and still won't flip in a headwind. It still dumps super hard on that LSS too. I've added on a fresh GL and a heavier Opto for a trio of pure beef.

My bag from beginning of this year to now-

Anodex2 Ion Fusex2 Core Pain Riverx5 Volt Shock Tridentx2

Anodex2 Macex4 Riverx3 Voltx2 Tridentx3 (Resistor testing)

In addition to the discs I listed in my previous post that were collected to be wall hangers, 2013 was a good year of changing my bag up and stockpiling throwers.

For a number of years I steered away from throwing teebirds and firebirds, not sure what the heck I was thinking! I now have a healthy stockpile of pre flight number discs for both molds. I also added a number of different Discmania molds to the bag this year. I added an MD3, PD, and P2 to the bag and have nothing but good things to say about each disc. I quickly picked up some backups for my PD and the P-line P2, which quickly took the spot as my main putter.

My most recent and what should be my last two discs picked up this year is a first run MD1 and P3. I am heading down to Kansas this weekend and hope to get some good field testing in with both discs!

Won:

First place (Am) at a local fund raiser tourney won me these discs:
Clear Prodigy M1:
prodigyclearM1_zps77ac093d.jpg

Roc3 (used but in great condition!):
roc3greenred_zps9f9bafd7.jpg

Sparkle Reef:
glitterReef03_zps54db8f5b.jpg

Glitter detail:
glitterReef02_zps68870735.jpg

Latest posts